logo

FCL
FRESH CUT BG / SBLC, MTN FOR LEASE
4. (59 mins ago)
Wyndham Hotels And Resorts
Tried to hook but failed
5. (1 hr 46 mins ago)
Whatever Works
Don't even bother with this company unless you like being frustrated

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted: 2011-02-04 by    JROMM

Bad Lead service

Bid Clerk
Chicago, Illinois
Beware of this company. We looked at their service for the 5.00 3 day trial. When we cancelled, they continued to bill our credit card. We are $800.00 into their service and can't get our money back. We have spoken to Josh, Alexis and Brian with Bid Clerk who all aknowledge we did not use their service. However they won't give us our money back. STAY AWAY from this company. Very unprofessional. Nothing more than theives.
Comments United States Building, Construction
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of Jun, 2011 by   bradford64 0 Votes
Don't use this company if you are expecting competent and licensed referrals to do your work. I lost my entire life savings over what they admitted was a misclassification of my job request. They freely gave out my information while protecting the information of the scammer/fraudulent builder/contractor who ended up in prison for what he did to me without any recourse for reimbursement or compensation for damages. Bidclerk.com caused this disaster and when I told them I would post on the internet of warnings against them, they followed me on yahoo and insulted me further by hiding behind an alias name stating the same facts that they were only privy to. When I discussed this matter with them, they depended on me to furnish them information so they could delete this criminal from their system which they should have checked before allowing him to establish an account with them. BEWARE of this company. You would be better off blindly calling randomly picked numbers from the phone book for your buiding needs. You would have a better chance of getting someone qualified.
 27th of Jun, 2012 by   www.bidproconnect.com 0 Votes
Check out www.bidproconnect.com, it is a 100% FREE WAY TO FIND LOCAL LEADS!! As a Project Professional, No more paying for leads, no monthly subscriptions, no hidden costs or fees. Unlimited access! Exposure to thousands of projects with no limit to number of leads, bids, or awarded jobs. With no limitations, BidProConnect allows you to be as successful as you want to be. Everything you need to find leads, communicate, bid, and be awarded jobs all in one convenient location! No need to leave your home or office, everything you need is right at your finger tips. Did I say it is free? A free place for you to advertise your business with no hidden costs or paid upgrades. Check it out at www.bidproconnect.com
Are you looking to post a project? You are able to post projects, add photos, a description, upload documents, set a closing date, communicate with new project professionals through forums and direct messages, view bids and award your project to the best project professional for your job. In addition, you can also search and filter through project professionals in your area, view their information, reviews, photos, credentials, documents, and invite the project professionals you like to bid on your project! BidProConnect gives you an easy way to find project professionals in your area, and also gives project professionals an easy way to find you, all in one place. Completing your project just got a whole lot easier!
Check it out, www.bidproconnect.com!

Beware of Moving Scams