logo

Steiner Transocean
Treatment of Staff
5. (31 mins ago)
Nowlucky.com
Fake charge and no prize

Consumer Tips & Tricks

4821 Lankershim Blvd. Ste. F-162
North Hollywood, California
Phone: 18885454744
bhcosmetics.com
They are a scam for the person that pays and never receives their product, so please don't add an insult to me by saying they aren't .You are fortunate that's all and since they have countless complaints filed against them(mine included) with the government entity that regulates internet trade, I suspect they are more compliant as internet fraud is a very serious offense-punishable by prison time.

Comments United States Cosmetics
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

8th of Jan, 2010 by   EwaD21 0 Votes
This company appears to be in the practice of taking money from consumers, writing phony glowing reviews, giving bogus tracking, not responding to calls/e-mails and definitely not delivering their product.My daughter placed an order via the internet with them after reading how great their site was on their site(she's 14), she was given a fake tracking number and when I did get some woman on the phone, she told me the item was sold out and a refund would be issued...None of that occurred and now there is silence at their end, so I'm taking this to the net!!!Definitely one pissed off consumer!!!
 7th of Feb, 2010 by   liyacustomer 0 Votes
i ordered BHcosmetics.they tooked my money out right away on 02/6/2010 they gave me a fake tracking number, i tried calling got no response, i also tried emailing no responce, these people are just taking people money, so i called my bank and now they are under investagation, so with that being said i am letting my pain be so one elses joy, don't order from them its not lagit, sarah baker
 27th of Apr, 2011 by   Mayra Loera +3 Votes
Ok I placed an ordered at bhcosmetics.com and I got my itmes like in 3 days cuz I ordered by 3pm so I got it I love the makeup that i got from them so i dnt kno why ya are saying bh cosmetics if a fake, scam i dnt see how
 10th of Jun, 2011 by   Sanovia +2 Votes
I ordered from them 2 days ago and just received my palettes and I love them they came in pristine condition and everything. Sounds like you just had a bad experience.
 21st of Jun, 2011 by   regret75 +1 Votes
I am not sure. They promise prompt shipping, but I placed my order on Friday and it is Tuesday and it has not been shipped. I have never dealt with something like this and I hope this not a sign of the quality of product to come.
 25th of Jun, 2011 by   regret75 +1 Votes
OMG, my package arrived! The colors are little smaller than they appear online, BUT they are great and pigmented! I am so happy that my package arrived in time. GO BH!!!
 10th of Sep, 2011 by   jadeem -2 Votes
BH is the biggest rip off of all time, they take your money and dont deliver the goods.
 16th of May, 2012 by   ambitiontay 0 Votes
Hey EVERYONE:) is is my Review on BH Cosmetics of the after use when i purchase the ITEm You should see it a SURPRISE!!!
 5th of Jul, 2013 by   nanas +2 Votes
You all are TRIPPING BH COSMETICS isn't a scam. . .I ordered 5 times & received all my packages in time thabk you very much!!
 18th of Sep, 2013 by   BH Management 0 Votes
I can assure you that we are not a scam. I truly apologize for you experience. On behalf of the company I would like to address your issue in a more personal manner. Could you please reach out to me at support@bhcosmetics.com and add "complaintsboard complaint BH scam" in the subject line so that I may know it's you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,

BH Cosmetics Management
 9th of Dec, 2013 by   XpRezzUreSeLf 0 Votes
in fairness to BH company...maybe its not the company fault if the said product does not arrived or they give the fake tracking number
maybe there is some employee who work inside the company who do such scam thing, accepting payment from customer online directly to their account without putting their orders and giving their fake tracking numbers without the knowledge of the management of the BH company or another reason maybe their is a fake site and i think some company also experience this kind of problem and to the Bh management you should be aware of this...you know the fact that we lived in modern technology and of course your system can be hacked...
My Fiancee order some of BH cosmetics as a gift for me this x-mass and one of them is Judyslife eyebrow pallete because he knows l'm a big fan of Judy...I just hope he does not place order on a wrong one ...or else no make up on my wedding day..LOL
so in any complaint there is always a solution...and I know Bh management will do anything to please their loyal customer...so in the end everybody HapppY... :)

How to Save Money on Tax Preparation Services