logo

Spirit Home Services, LLC
spiritducts.com - no service delivery
3. (50 mins ago)
North Shore Animal League America
Be very aware of the animals you get from North Shore
4. (1 hr 18 mins ago)
www.boxhop.com
They provided useless tracking number
5. (1 hr 21 mins ago)
Plus500
Fraud-money stolen

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Bethea Jenner Complaints & Reviews - Astrology and psychic rip off!

Bethea Jenner Contacts & Informations

Bethea Jenner

Posted:    caroline massey

Astrology and psychic rip off!

Bethea Jenner
United Kingdom
Bethea Jenner and Rochelle Gordon send out fake astrology predictions and pretend to be psychics. They give people false hope, take their credit card details then keep taking money out of their accounts. It's unfair and immoral.
Comments United Kingdom Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of Jul, 2008 by   Eddie 0 Votes
Her address is in North London and is on this website somewhere. It is outrageous what is going on with these people.
 23rd of Jul, 2008 by   Katie 0 Votes
Yes it is outrageous.
I've been the Police but they haven't contacted me back yet, they should do soon though. They said what she's doing isn't 'Fraud', but it is 'Theft', because she holds onto your account details without your permission.

Its really frustrating!
 23rd of Jul, 2008 by   Eddie 0 Votes
She doesn't just hold onto the bank details, she takes money out without our permission and this is what is getting people so upset. People are posting all over the net saying they are ending up so out-of-pocket that they can't feed their kids because of her money-making racket. How can she go on justifying this? I notice she has posted hundreds of new stories about how wonderful she is on the net now to redeem her reputation. She would be better off just stopping what she's doing because it is immoral and likely to end up with a court case.
 23rd of Jul, 2008 by   Katie 0 Votes
I know she doesn't just hold on to your details because she has taken £200 off me so far and I have a 2 year old daughter to feed.

Bethea is just Evil.
 23rd of Jul, 2008 by   Bill 0 Votes
Why anyone believes it when they're told magic will make their lives better is beyond me. Psychics, astrologers, and clergy are all just con artists.
 24th of Jul, 2008 by   Katie 0 Votes
It depends on how your feeling at the time she e-mails you Bill, but I know I will never believe in that rubish again.
I've made a website to try and stop people from buying from her, I've also put a Forum on it for people to talk about her.

The wesbite address is:- www.freewebs.com/donotbuyfrombeatheajenner
 28th of Jul, 2008 by   Eddie 0 Votes
I have purchased this Archangel Michael Medallion from myhealthwealthandhappiness.com with a 30 day money back guarantee. After my last payment I received an email from bethea@myhealthwealthandhappiness.com to ask me if I was happy, and I wrote back that I was NOT. She emailed me back with the address and phone number to send it back, she will refund my money. I have a delivery confirmation number from post services that it was delivered on 7-9-08. Today is 7-26-08 and I got an email from bethea and phone call from her 'assistant' that it was never received. And now I am not even getting any responses from the company or any individuals. This company and their services is horrible and their products are fake. If they will not refund, do not lie to people just to make them buy.
 28th of Jul, 2008 by   Eddie 0 Votes
This may be of interest in the Law section of Wiki questions:
" Why haven't British laws taken effect to stop 'psychics' like Bethea Jenner from making false claims yet?"
In: Health, Business and Finance, Police and Law Enforcement

The law will need approval by parliament. The Office of Fair Trading says enforcement of the new regulations will be used against foreign mass mailshot fraudsters extracting money so the fraudsters should soon find their number is up.
 30th of Jul, 2008 by   Eddie 0 Votes
I ordered a medallion from Rochelle and Bethea and did make an online ayment through my HSBC credit card but till date I have neither received a confirmation email or number regarding the same. All i received was a web link to log on which never works So they are fake and cheats. So please waste your time and money on these cheats. and this was the link I gotto log on https://www2.myhealthwealthandhappiness... Cheats they cheat people in the name of God and he will never forgive them.
 10th of Aug, 2008 by   Kenneth West 0 Votes
I received an email from Bethea Jenner. She offered a free reading and so on and so forth. Then when you send your birthday info, you are sent to another web page offering to sell you a lucky charm bracelet and other junk. When I saw this, I googled Bethea Jenner. And like the character out of Gommer Pile USMC would say... Shazam! There were all these reports of people getting ripped off. So, thank you all for your stories and personal experiences. MY guess is that Bethea Jenner better run fast because the flames of hell are licking at her heels. The only way out for her is to refund all the money, make a full public confession and do community service. That is just MY Guess. I am not a psychic, and I don't claim to be. I have my own problems, just like everybody else in the world.
 10th of Aug, 2008 by   Eddie 0 Votes
I thought of something similar Kenneth. There is an episode of South Park where the boys hear the girls in the playground playing with a 'fortune telling device'. It turns out to be one of those paper games little girls work with their forefingers and thumbs, cat's cradle-like, with numbers and letters on the corners. The boys really believe it has magical powers and hatch a plot to capture it. It's hysterical. Your point about Bethea Jenner's passage to hell is spot on. If she really believes in cosmic power and kharma and good and bad vibes and so forth, she better look at her misdemeanours long and hard instead of blaming 'vendettas' and such like. She is indeed maligned here and on other sites, but it is BECAUSE OF HER ACTIONS not because others are vindictive. Do unto others Bethea. If you were ripped off or in some way duped, you would complain and be angry too.
 11th of Aug, 2008 by   Eddie 0 Votes
Re: Bethea Jenner: I agree with the last post. Not only that but her predictions are phoney. I signed up to her 'service' a few months ago and nothing she said rang true. I had just split up with my boyfriend of five years and was feeling low or I might not have been taken in. What a waste of money that was. Bethea Jenner sucks people in when they are feeling desperate. Either she believes she can see into the future in which case she's one delusional old biddy or she is ripping us off with the pretence. Look at her photo on her website - that's one fake smile for sure. And she is attempting to saturate the internet with her glowing testimonials too. More are added every day it seems, like a kid faking her own school report card.
 13th of Aug, 2008 by   fanny 0 Votes
Thanx to you all, l have also been recieving mails from her and was about to purchase a bracelet from her but know l have changed my mind.

The only person we should trust is JESUS!!!
 17th of Aug, 2008 by   marie 0 Votes
thanks for the advice, may have just saved me a lot of wasted time.This did look genuine to me, but something made me think to google her, maybe I had a psychic insight lol!
 18th of Aug, 2008 by   Tylicia 0 Votes
I've never had to unpleasant experience of dealing with her. Just for fun, I tried a few lines of her numbers awhile back for a lottery here in Canada. She was asking me to buy a pendant from her, which of course was to bring me great wealth. I'm thinking as any logical woman would think...hey if you think I'm going to be that wealthy, why not ask to call me? Then set up a date to let me know how, why, when etc. Then I would have offered her a cut in my winnings, but of course I realized she is a fraud. I tried her numbers and not one of them was correct. So I wouldn't have anything to do with this woman. BTW, anything stated as too good to be true in any aspect of one's life, is probably exactly that! Too good to be true. LOL

Oh last week I was to buy a medallion which was supposed to guard over me and today a hand bag to fill up with all my riches. Too funny..and I can't believe anyone would believe her poop!
 19th of Aug, 2008 by   Eddie 0 Votes
Your right of course, it is all poop and Bethea probably has one of those handbags herself to fill up with all the riches she got ripping people off LOL. But at least something is being done about it and she is clearly been panicked into refunding peoples money as there are messages all over the internet from her now, saying how shes helped people (hilarious) with her powers and knowledge and all. What a charlatan.
 31st of Aug, 2008 by   Chad 0 Votes
hi people!

thanks to whoever put this site up.
i was about to buy one of her products.

lucky i found this, i dnt wnt to be suckererd into a scam.
remember people astrologers and money dont mix unless ur're dealing with them in person.
Listen people im just curious. Did any of these astrologers daily readings actually relate to anything in your life??
because a few of the readings i hav receive did appear to be true.
if anything similar has occured to any one of u please put it on this site as i would like to know if im the only one.

Thanks
 27th of Sep, 2008 by   Rhonda Caldwell 0 Votes
This company is not what it seems to be . I ordered a necklace nov 07, i then put the necklace on only to realize it had broken . I was told by this company to send it back. i sent it back in nov 07 . Today is october 08 and still no return.All i would like to say is KARMA!!! These ladies have no idea the karma they are now creating for themself.
 21st of Nov, 2008 by   CATHY 0 Votes
HERE A WEB SITE TO COMPLAIN TO ABOUT YOUR MONEY BEING TAKING, OTHER HAVE RETURN THE NECKLACES OR JEWLERY BUT NEVER RECIEVED THIER MONEY BACK TILL THEY PUT THEIR COMPLANT HERE /link removed/ HERES ANOTHER BLOG OF THE EXACT E-MAILS SHE SENDS OUT PLUS STORIES OF HOW SHE NOT A PSYCHIC BUT AN ENVLOPE STUFFER WITH A BAD TEMPER FOR A RAIDO STATION (WHO GOT FIRED) WITH AN IDEA TO MAKE HERSELF RICH http://kellysullivan.wordpress.com/2007/05/12/i-had-no-idea-how-special-i-was/ I HATE THE FACT THAT SHE STEALS FROM PEOPLE DOWN ON THEIR LUCK
 5th of Apr, 2009 by   Hope 0 Votes
I just want to thank you all for airing your experiences. I don't do anything without checking it out first, now because there are so many scams going on. I hate that so many people have had such awful experiences, but the fact that you are sharing them have helped me from making a huge mistake. You're all fantastic for giving all this information and I think it sucks that you've had to go through all this crap.

Avoiding Mortgage Scams