logo

BestMark, Inc.

Posted:    Medan

Scam artists

BestMark, Inc.
I recently signed up to do mystery shopping assignments with this company. I am an excellent writer and communicator and took painstaking time and energy to submit to them a great report on a local company who was their client. You sign off on their independent contractor agreement that says any mistakes in grammar, punctuation, or assignment details must be perfect. If you don't sign it, you cannot be a mystery shopper for them. So, you sign it, hoping that they will not scam you. I did this assignment, and they came back and refused to accept it or pay me for it. I sent an email to them about my dissatisfaction and asked them not to ever do this to their newbies because it works as a disincentive to them. They wrote me back and said that is their policy and could care less about the little guy. Well, live and learn...and BUYER BEWARE...OR BETTER SAID...SHOPPER BEWARE!! They don't give a rip about anything but their policy.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Apr, 2011 by   JOGDEN 0 Votes
THANKS
 2nd of May, 2011 by   Tensar -1 Votes
I have shopped for Bestmark for 3 years aand NEVER had a problem. I do Applebee's, Lone Star and GM dealers for them. I have always found the reps from Bestmark to be professionial and helpful. Sounds like you did not do the report correctly and are trying to blame someone else.
 1st of Jun, 2012 by   HighYieldConsultant 0 Votes
Less than minimum wage. An individual would have to be desperate to do this work. BestMark will give you 1 hour of pre-shop study material(all their specifications as to just what and how you must do everything, including a test) ... then 1 1/2 to 2 hours to complete their detailed shop and driving time, then another hour to complete the actual paperwork submitted online with all the details of the 'shop' written up for them. In my case, it was $15.00 offered for what would have been 4 hours of work plus gas expense out of my pocket. I did not do the 1st shop requested because of this negative financial impact.
 1st of Jun, 2012 by   Harmonious Solutions-Uncle Fairdeal 0 Votes
I'm interested on reporting on this idea contact me. gbpdinc@hotmail.com - Harmonious Solutions with Uncle Fairdeal. This will help a lot of people avoid those extra revenue scams.
 22nd of Jan, 2013 by   Jefffreysmile 0 Votes
Sounds like this tensar jerk works for them
 19th of Mar, 2013 by   leemajor 0 Votes
I wish I had seen these post before I signed up with BestMark and had the same experience as most of you. I just spent my time, gas and money doing a shop for them at BestBuy and they said that I did not follow their instructions so I did not get paid...I signed up for the extra income, not to be punished by them and penalized by not getting a nickle!!!

Fake Airline Promises Free Tickets