logo

McDonalds Malaysia
Wrong order
2. (14 mins ago)
Gold's Gym
Lying, Not doing equipment maintenance, rudeness
3. (42 mins ago)

Beezid.com Complaints & Reviews - Please don't make the same mistake as I

Beezid.com Contacts & Informations

Beezid.com

Posted:    Nowhereman

Please don't make the same mistake as I

Beezid.com
beezid.com
I was curious about Beezid.com and spent most of the day attempting to understand what, at first, seemed to be an interesting possibility of bidding on useful electronics and gift cards for a very reasonable amount.

I even admit to purchasing 50 bid points for $40 to see if, I too, could be a lucky one, to bid on something I might want. One auction that appeared to have only 15 seconds left on it would be hit by another bidder and watched as these 20 second auction went on for hours. Soon my bid points twindled to 18 and I knew that I had been had.

I watched one auction end for an internal auction of 200 Beezid auction points retailing for $120. This poor bidder b5036687 kept bidding, then he/she would get slammed at the last second and then he/she would bid again. This kept on and on. the same 20 second auction must have gone on for, at least, an hour. Finally the end came and b5036687 won what he/she had been wildly bidding on.

I then checked how much this all cost b5036687 in bid points and it was 248 at a total cost of $173.60. Remind you he/she was bidding on the bargain of 200 bid points for $120. The bottom line was the bidder lost Big Time.

Yes, he/she should have been more aware of the fact that every time you hit the bid button it cost you a point. There were repeat bidders, bidding against this bidder and yes, there was a point where I begain to think this might be an internal scam, because those other bidders were spending way to many points for what the bid was worth. i just began to do the math and something was very wrong.

I warn all of you that might be intersted in Beezid.com to just sit and watch the bid names when the bids get hor and heavy for an important item, you will see the scam unfold before oyur eyes. I should have taken my own advice, but foolishly bought my 50 bid point for $40 without throughly spending more time doing my homework. Please don't make the same mistake as I. Beezid is a SCAM. But, I must say, they are clever, no doubt, distant relatives of Scary Madoff.
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Apr, 2012 by   Swiss-Mixx +1 Votes
S-C-A-M !!! DONT DO IT !!!
 1st of Apr, 2012 by   Swiss-Mixx +1 Votes
I think that something should be done to stop this scamming that is going on with this website
 25th of Apr, 2012 by   sslo8261 +1 Votes
I agree with all of the above. They said if I sign up they would give me 10 free bids. So I signed up and yes got my 10 free bids. Only problem was you cannot bid on everything they are showing you. Only certain CRAP items you can bid on until you purchase more bids. I did not. Free should be free as they said. WHAT A SCAM!!!
 13th of May, 2012 by   Teletubbiechef 0 Votes
The site was legitimate for a while but is not anymore. They have a huge tax and penalties burden owing to the Canada Revenue Agency and Revenu Quebec, and they're doing everything they can to raise $$$ to pay that off before they're assets are seized and they're forced into bankruptcy. By "everything they can" - shill bidding to raise prices/more bids needed to win, plenty of "technical glitches" where suddenly the auction is over and the "winner" is nothing more than a beezid employee account, and rather than refunding all bidders in that auction, each bidder has to contact them individually to have their "concern" investigated, often getting nothing in return or just an offer that Beezid will give you a double-up if you purchase ANOTHER large bidpack (smoke-and-mirrors to distract from the real issue that the site glitched and you lost bids - don't get caught up in the feeling that you're getting a great deal by buying MORE bids!), or if you're persistent enough and have a screen or video shot of the glitch, they'll maybe just refund your bids used in that auction.

I can vouch for them having been legit at one point - look me up on allpennyauctions.com - username Teletubbiechef - I had won a ton of stuff there. But then they got caught by the gov't for not collecting and paying taxes from all their Canadian users, and now owe well into the hundreds of $1000's in taxes and penalties, and that's when they began employing underhanded techniques to get as many bids as they can to be used in each auction to drive up the prices (profits) etc. and censor any critics who have noticed and commented on these things (their Facebook page is now a joke with fake "users" posting rainbows-and-unicorns BS about how great it is and the great deals) - desperate times apparently called for desperate measures, and this website is deep into the desperate measures now.

Should the Rich Pay Higher Taxes?

Latest Groups