logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (5 mins ago)
Skycare ehr
Misleading product ( electronic medical records )
2. (5 mins ago)
Tagged Team Annual Lottery Promo 2011
Rita Collins, William Li, Dr. George Hu, Mr. Ro Many, Barrister Sok Hung
3. (13 mins ago)
University of Phoenix / Axia College / Apollo Group
Class Action Law Suit: Misuse of Title IV Funds and Accounting Practices: Unethical business practices : Scam and Fraud
4. (28 mins ago)

Posted: 2012-08-10 by    pargyle

DATING AGENCY SCAM

BE2 SARL
Luxembourg
I looked around a couple of dating sites. I came across be2 sarl. I didnt want to sign up to anything...just have a look. After about 2 months of emails trying to get me sign up I eventually accepted the offer of 1 months trial for £5. This is probably the worst thing I have ever done in my life as I am normally very careful on the net. After trying to cancel before "an unknown deadline at the time" I was unable to navigate to areas of their website to complete a cancellation. Obviously this site is set up in such a way that you cannot do this and ultimately are too late to cancel therefore giving them the right to charge you for 6 months of their product at £149.94 that you do not want. I have been in touch with my bank and pleaded with them not to honour this payment, but to no avail. I now have to wait 15 days while my bank tries to get my money back. Not feeling too hopeful right now. But you never know. Bunch of crooks!!
Comments Luxembourg Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of Aug, 2012 by   pargyle 0 Votes
What is the best thing to do next?
 19th of Dec, 2013 by   DianaOosthuizen 0 Votes
They say it's for free...but they lie and then steal money out of your account...PLEASE do not trust these people...IT'S A SCAM. I tried the 1 month trial and they suddenly debited my account for a large amount of money. I never met someone on this site only messages that this guy suite my profile. But nothing happened even if you tried to sent a message to them. This people pretend to get you interested but they are THIEFS. So PLEASE DO NOT use this site at all. They often advertise on Facebook. Avoid them at all cost!!!
 20th of Feb, 2014 by   MBanten 0 Votes
It was A Scam. I was once join be2 Australia and non active for many years and suddenly this year be2 Sarl Lux took $324.00 off my credit card. I never use this site. The site I used was be2 Australia.
 13th of Apr, 2014 by   Kaosash 0 Votes
I have never had anything to do with be2 Sarl and have also had $234 taken from my credit card on the 5/4/14. Bunch of grubs. When you start to ask members questions on the Australian site, about themselves suddenly they are "NO LONGER A MEMBER". Yet apparently it is hard as crap for me to cancel my membership. NOT HAPPY!!!

Train Fares Increase for 2013