logo

Richmark Gutter Company- Beware
Richmark Gutter Company- Ostrander Ohio - BEWARE CUSTOMERS
2. (8 mins ago)
Guocai Xue
Seller stopped to reply after she got my money
3. (8 mins ago)
Uk-Private-Investigators.com
Unqualified, Rude, unprofessional
4. (10 mins ago)
Uk-Private-Investigators.com
Steer clear
5. (30 mins ago)
POST MY CV or AMK Travels
FRAUDS cheating money in the name of Job service

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Stealing My Money

Branch Banking & Trust
Ocala, Florida
bbandt.com
I deposited a check for $2, 000.00 on monday at the ATM. I paid some bills thinking the money was in the bank. I checked my account on line later and seen they was charging me $35.00 for every bill and merchndise I bought. One purchase was from a stamp machine for one .43 cent postage stamp that cost me $35.43. I called the bank and visit two of the branches showing them the online printout of my account showing a deposit was made before anything was bought. I was told the bank has a hold on the check for seven days and I will be getting a letter in the mail, they said I had a out-of-state check. It was written on a local bank down the street from BB&T. They got me for around $500.00 in fees. They gave me back close to $150.00 of it back but thats no help when money is as tight as it is these days. I was told by the branch manager that BB&T is going to get money anyway they can and they won't do any refunding that easy anymore. I'm closing that account as soon as everything I have out is cleared the bank. It's just wrong that banks are out to get us. I also heard that BB&T are in the works of closing, so if anyone reading this has an account there need to get all your money out and put it in a safe bank that will take care of you.
Comments United States Banks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of Mar, 2009 by   jenn 0 Votes
Well..that certainly explains the $245 in fees I was charged this week!
 7th of Jul, 2009 by   David Benson 0 Votes
Anyone interested in participating in a class action suit against BB&T please contact me.

David Benson