logo

Cash4Offers
Terrible company!
3. (41 mins ago)
afa armor for android
taking money from my account when im not subscribed
4. (56 mins ago)
Investors Hub or IHUB
IHUB bias
5. (1 hr 13 mins ago)
Reliant Vision Group
Reliant vision is a fake and fraud company

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Stealing My Money

Branch Banking & Trust
Ocala, Florida
bbandt.com
I deposited a check for $2, 000.00 on monday at the ATM. I paid some bills thinking the money was in the bank. I checked my account on line later and seen they was charging me $35.00 for every bill and merchndise I bought. One purchase was from a stamp machine for one .43 cent postage stamp that cost me $35.43. I called the bank and visit two of the branches showing them the online printout of my account showing a deposit was made before anything was bought. I was told the bank has a hold on the check for seven days and I will be getting a letter in the mail, they said I had a out-of-state check. It was written on a local bank down the street from BB&T. They got me for around $500.00 in fees. They gave me back close to $150.00 of it back but thats no help when money is as tight as it is these days. I was told by the branch manager that BB&T is going to get money anyway they can and they won't do any refunding that easy anymore. I'm closing that account as soon as everything I have out is cleared the bank. It's just wrong that banks are out to get us. I also heard that BB&T are in the works of closing, so if anyone reading this has an account there need to get all your money out and put it in a safe bank that will take care of you.
Comments United States Banks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of Mar, 2009 by   jenn 0 Votes
Well..that certainly explains the $245 in fees I was charged this week!
 7th of Jul, 2009 by   David Benson 0 Votes
Anyone interested in participating in a class action suit against BB&T please contact me.

David Benson