logo

Bansheecs.com Complaints & Reviews - Billed me without my permission

Bansheecs.com Contacts & Informations

Bansheecs.com

Posted: 2012-11-24 by    Cone

Billed me without my permission

Bansheecs.com
I have never heard about Bansheecs.com until they billed me without my permission. Thanks god people working in my bank try to help me! Anyway there is little hope to get money back. Wish me luck in this process!
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

28th of Nov, 2012 by   TheHutMaster 0 Votes
I was hit today as well. Lets find these dirtbags.
Administrative Contact:
Private, Registration BANSHEECS.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Domains By Proxy, LLC
DomainsByProxy.com
14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598
 28th of Nov, 2012 by   toothlesss 0 Votes
I got hit by them today. How did they gey my bank #?
 30th of Nov, 2012 by   sjdddd 0 Votes
Who, what, when? Who are these people? They hit me today and now I have to go through getting a new card?
 2nd of Dec, 2012 by   schoolteacherann 0 Votes
I was also charged twice by them on Nov. 29 and by a company called BGRSUPPORT.COM on Nov. 26. I called both places and they both told me that I had subscribed online to Make Money at Home Products through lifestylesdealsnow.com, which I have never searched online. Supposedly they cancelled my subscription and are refunding me the charges. We'll see.
 11th of Dec, 2012 by   Nininita 0 Votes
Hi,
They charged my account, too, also for a subscription to Make Money at Home. I also called them, and the lady who answer, "Andrea", said they will refund my money.
I made an online search www.bansheecs.com, and that is how I got their phone number. I also made a search on the business address posted on the web site: The Landsdowne Buidlding 2 Landsdowne Road Croydon CR9 2ER, and that property is in the UK and is listed for rent.
I called my bank right away, explained everything, and they cancelled my card and will send me a new one with a new number.
This is my second card hacked, also from a company from the UK.
How do they get our card numbers? I make purchases online, but usually from the same companies: Amazon, Christianbook, Ignatius Press. I own a iMac and these computers are supposed to be very secured.
What can we do to protect ourselves?
 28th of Dec, 2012 by   submit2Jesus 0 Votes
They also charged a small amount to my card on 11-28-2012. It is possible that it was linked to a gas purchase, as it had the same reference number. They listed a phone 877-930-7281. Perhaps they are stealing via RFID?
 14th of Feb, 2013 by   Nora Preston 0 Votes
On 30/11/12 my card was hacked by Bansheecs.com with the effective date of withdrawal on 28/11/12. On 31/12/12 my card was hacked with a withdrawal made from supporteml.com effective date of withdrawal 26/12/12. I have never heard of these companies and have never given out my card number to them.

Grandparent Scams