By government estimates, India has on amorphous middle class of about 312 million people who can afford/really need to have life with health, stability, security and pension benefits. Out of 312 million people in India only 22% have insurance. 78% or 243.36 million people have no insurance cover or more than Rs. 1450 Billion Insurance Premium market is untouched.

Company is planning to recruit hundreds of sales workers in the coming days. Our compensation plan is the most advanced and powerful plan in the insurance marketing industry Read more by clicking http://www.tlcnet.co.in/profile.asp and you can Also Get More Information about clicking http://www.tlcnet.co.in/sitemap.asp Bajaj Allianz had Started an Network marketing with the help of TLC (www.tlcnet.in), with IRDA Licence.

It has Huge Potential with Huge Earning. Do it Now. or Contact me for being a TLC co ordinator and work for BAJAJ ALLIANZ contact me now - 09332310321, 09905503323 (Dipak DeV - Senior Co-ordinator).
OR you can mail me at dipak.dev1@gmail.com, smart_dev_dipak@yahoo.co.in, jobadda@rediffmail.com

Web - www.d4dev.blogspot.com

Complaint comments Comments (73) Complaint country India Complaint category Business & Finances
Was the above complaint useful?

8th of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes
 7th of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes
my co-ordinaters R.Venkataramana TLC#2346226& Ravikumar TLC#3135128 asper internet delaverd ID Cards & bonds but un delaverd please give deails
 22nd of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes
i am member in tlc 3801082 i canot recieve my first pay out from t l c til this time . tlc gave a message to my mobil on 18-07-2008, u r pay out send by professinal corriors cq .number 902078 . 582452137
 8th of Sep, 2008 by    0 Votes
hai, , , , , , , , , , im so much inspired in d beggining but now im nt gettin any information about senior cordinators and also about new plans ...beggining im so much inspired to make so many peoples to join to tlc ..but im so much disappointed now ..so im doing...my tlc numb is 1621200...pls give correct information to my email amar1indian@gmail.com...im from bellary...
 13th of Sep, 2008 by    0 Votes
i want to invest money in ur company
 13th of Sep, 2008 by    0 Votes
how can i invest money in bajaj company.
 14th of Sep, 2008 by    0 Votes
 22nd of Sep, 2008 by    0 Votes
pls. don't invest single penny in any of the MLM schemes. there is way to get your investment doubled in short time other than to robbery. bajaj has some good insurance products. the TLC schemes are not practically viable and fake too. beacuse they take more than hlaf of investment to commision. in tamilnadu many middle class families invested without knowing the facts. there are already complaint galore about the company. so avoid investing in this products.
 23rd of Sep, 2008 by    0 Votes
sir please send to me detail about my bajaj alliance investmet of 25000 rs, my tlc no:59889787
 26th of Sep, 2008 by    0 Votes
bajajallianz life insurance 2008 septemper share value
detailes pls sent my mail id
 29th of Sep, 2008 by    0 Votes
bye be
 10th of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes
my tlc id is 1198177 want to check the status ... i want to know the login website and status of my insurance
 11th of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes
 20th of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes
 11th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
One of my downliner is cheated his downliners and he is not at all cooperating with them and no commnication with them. Moreover he is earning lot more them those are working hard. It is somewhat worst and hard to digest. Please do needful.
 13th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
hai sir my name is nethaji i hope to join your mlm life insurence please give me the detailse what is the possitive and negatives in this mlm thank you sie
 16th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
i can allredy joine TLC
and i can covenced my 8 friends and 4 family mwmbers
for joining TLC there for we friends desided that for more knowledge visite at banglor office, so plz send yours full address
 21st of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
i like join to bajajallinaz give some information about that $wat is tlc ?
 23rd of Nov, 2008 by    +1 Votes

Bajaj allianz is good insurance company . but why don't I invest directly in Bajaj Allianz. Why i invest my money through TLC. I dont like MLM. I am proffessionalist. I have no time to develop the down line in MLM. If i am not able to develop MLM, so why I invest through tcl. So i want to direct invest in bajaj allianz. afterthat what is income for me if i invest through TLC.
 27th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
my tlc id is 1901967 i want to check the status ... i want to know the login website and status of my insurance

Contact Us