logo

HEALTHY BACK INSTITUTE
CONTINUTED BILLING
3. (1 hr 2 mins ago)
Beachwood Success Method
Fake charge and they sent me wrong contact info
4. (1 hr 7 mins ago)
electronics8881.com
Beware
5. (1 hr 14 mins ago)
eduniche.com
They took money and haven’t provided any services

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted: 2011-12-23 by    Ryan Maguire

Fraud

AWI
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
I received a mysterious charge on my bank account for $24.95. The vendor is AWI Ft. Lauderdale. I have no idea what this is and am having a hard time disputing. My bank CHASE can not locate the charge either. Good luck with this buillshit company that hacks into your account and posts charges that no one can figure out what they are for.
Comments United States Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of Dec, 2011 by   Dmsm 0 Votes
The same thing has happened to me and I have tried reaching the company several times with no success. Guess I'll just have to suck it up.
 25th of Jan, 2012 by   Carmen2 0 Votes
My bank account was also affected by this company. I contacted Bank of America fraud division and they have set up a fraud claim to get my money back. Be on the watch out for FRC in Seattle WA. The exact same set up as AWI. Contact your bank and make them research your losses.
 3rd of Feb, 2012 by   sjain05 0 Votes
The same thing happened to me twice. I got charged 24.95 on two consecutive days.
I called bank of america and they put me on conference with one of AWI representatives and she told me that she charged my card once when it clearly shows that i was charged twice, which the bank representative confirmed.
AWI agreed to send me 24.95 and not the other charge for which my bank gave me a claim number to.
I hope banks act strong and protect their customers because this is just not right.
 8th of Apr, 2013 by   PAULA 143 +1 Votes
Mine is different I work with AWI ENTERPRISES and they dont take fees bec they are work at home, they pay me well and guys for those who wants to work at home, AWI ENTERPRISES is the name, they are not AWI only they are AWI ENTERPRISES, so its not related to the above comments, I change the topic lol. WANNA WORK AT HOME, Veterans Military MoMs Dads ANyone with Disability this is great AWI ENTERPRISES www.awienterprises.com click APPLY NOW and on the form pls add my name as the one who referred you, its my name PAULA.
AGAIN its a WORK AT HOME COMPANY PAY IS BETWEEN 8-22 per hour depending on the client you wanna service. OVER 40 CLIENTS YOU CAN SELECT, WOW!
 18th of May, 2013 by   Not An AWI Sucker 0 Votes
to the comment from "Paula"...i just read your post, and boy your writing and everything sure seems like the person, "Alma--the AWI CEO" that's posting on all of the other blogs about this company...the writing, grammatical errors, and every thing is identical...is this what you do?? just go from review to review reviewing your company?? yea, something stinks!

I think what i have read about this company is true...it's a SCAM!!...other companies have received not so great ratings or review as well, but i have yet seen any of them go to this extent to make their company look plausible...now i'm convinced.
 5th of Dec, 2013 by   jj walker 3 +1 Votes
I called just now and why is your message full especially if you have effecient staff.
 27th of Dec, 2013 by   scammedbyascammer 0 Votes
alma is a scam artist and she's takin from us hardworking csps ALMA N THIS WHY DON'T U SEND AN INVOICE HUH? WHY DON'T U SEND ME AN INVOICE OF THE HOURS I WORKED THIS BITCH PAYED ME $56 FOR 2 WEEKS OF OVER 60 HRS OF WORK N IT WAS HOLIDAY TIME SO IT WAS PLENTY OF CALLS...THAT WAS MY CHRISTMAS CHECK $56 FUCKIN DOLLARS THANK GOD FOR MY PARENTS OR I WOULDNT OF HAD A CHRISTMAS FOR MY BABY GIRL...IM SUIN DA HELL OUTTA DIS COMPANY MAN...ITS SLAVE LABOR N IT'S NOT ARISE'S FAULT ITS AWI ENTERPRISES... N THAT WITCH ALMA CURSE U BITCH TAKIN VACATIONS ON MY DIME!
 4th of Jan, 2014 by   Unknown777 0 Votes
Yeah Alma. Get real.
 7th of Jan, 2014 by   moonsister22 0 Votes
What I don't understand is their Direct Deposit authorization. At the bottom you have to sign to agree that they can WITHDRAW money from your account to correct problems with the DD pay they gave you. I contacted my bank - Wells Fargo and they said that authorizing anyone to withdraw money for any reason other than paying a bill (your utility bill, your mortgage etc.) seems to be a fraudulent use of DD forms.
 19th of May, 2014 by   Nicole Washington 0 Votes
Alma from AWI Enterprises is a fraud and a thief!! she pretends to be all friendly by calling you "sis" but the first chance given she will rob you blind.
Please either become an ibo or choose a different one! Also this has nothing To do with Arise!
 19th of May, 2014 by   Raven Dupres 0 Votes
I applied, attended the online Webinar which was confusing but added my name to the list of applicants. Alma said she would wave the fee for those who attended the Webinar but then I was asked for my Direct Deposit information because they said that I owed $50 for the Webinar and another large amount for further training. To make phone calls? Sheesh! I have worked for online companies for 10 years now and the legitimate ones sometimes pay ME for being trained. They definitely pay me for my work. Give AWI and AWI Enterprises and Arise a thumbs down and an Ignore. Unless you want to work for nothing and pay for the privilege.
 10th of Jul, 2014 by   justme2014 0 Votes
To those comments about AWI Enterprise-aka Alma-it is not Fraud as is legit work and will get paid. BUT would say not good to work for. Will offer to pay for the courses and then take it out of your checks in full until paid...with out telling you this beforehand. And when you ask for a copy of receipt to show what they were charged from Arise you get no response. Also deduct for the monthly fee Arise charges them for each CSP...again without telling you this. They hold many weekly (non paid) meetings, which once you've gone don't really need again. But even though you are an Independent Contractor, they act like you have to attend them all, every week. Yet when you do decided to log in, many times no one is around, text them and no responds. Days later get response that times/dates were changed yet no communication was sent out of this. Once you are trained you are ignored and not supported. Suppose to contact them when unable to log in and work as scheduled, but when you do they say don't worry about it. You get emails of mandatory 1on1 meetings, with days and times she will be in a Adobe Room...and that has to be done by certain date; yet no one is there. When text/email about it on last day to be done by...are asked to reschedule for a diff day...set that up and no show and no response to text/email asking where they are...OMG really and she calls herself a CEO? You are better off becoming your own IBO.
 10th of Jul, 2014 by   justme2014 0 Votes
Oh let me add...your 'paystub' is an email of what looks like a screenshot of an excel spreadsheet pasted into the email...with your name and memo that says: INVOICE of servicing for the period of 01/01/2014 - 01/15/2014 **.** Hours X $**.**/Hour = $***.** - $**.** Arise Service Fee = $***.** - $***.** (CSP 101 $**.** & Course $***.**) = TOTAL EARNINGS OF $**.**...no joke that is your Invoice
 16th of Oct, 2014 by   Miranda PH 0 Votes
AWI is a fraud has posted on website and thru correspondence they send no contract, I'm trying to be released, so that I can join another Premier Partner and was told that I have to PAY $1000 for a TERMINATION FEE FOR A CONTRACT, when I asked for a signed copy of this contract, I received NOTHING of course I knew this because I never signed one and wouldn't have. I also was not paid for hours worked and had and still have my time scheduled and worked for proof. THIS COMPANY TELLS LIES AND KEEPS YOUR MONEY, BE CAREFULL OF BECOMING AN CSP WITH THEM!!!
 20th of Oct, 2014 by   Unfairworkfromhome 0 Votes
Miranda I know exactly what you are talking about. I was working with AWI for over 3 yrs. When I first started she never mentioned to me when I asked about what her expectation was to servicing via her company. She let me I would have to service with her for 1 yr as I did.
For the last 3 months my pay looked like crap and she blame Arise. Bad enough the invoices are made up by her husband and doesn't look like the invoice she gets. She makes up stuff as she goes along without giving people options. She lied to me about client changing how the pay would be in the middle of the contract. She also told me she put in a ticket for my adherence and it was denied. Well what she didn't know is I put in a ticket and it was approved. After I caught her in a lie not once but 3 times. I sent her what sow my pay was supposed to be based on.
Half the time she does not know all the facts with each client. Before anyone else decides to sign up with her, please don't she doesn't tell you how much she is taking from you to run her business. She doesn't want to remove your name because it will effect her Premier status. The more names she has in her database, the better it looks for her. If enough of us got together, please lets start a class action suit. So that companies like this will get the message. Work at home doesn't mean you have to be treated like an immigrant.
 21st of Oct, 2014 by   justme2014 0 Votes
When I say it's not fraud I mean the Partner Company (Arise).
But agree that AWI is a fraud and scammer. I was sent a Independent Contract from AWI. I left and became my own IBO, at which time Alma tried to tell me I will owe $500 for not being there a year. All lies as no where in the Contract does it state that, in fact says CANNOT be more than a year. Also they have not paid me my last pay check as well as other times I worked, and now they will not respond. The SOW says we need to go to www.adr.org for disputes. Maybe if enough of us go they will do a Class Action and close her down! I am also going to BBB, her state business licensing agency and https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/#&panel1-7 if to complain. Here is a great blog to check out as well http://simpsonthomaspgmailcom.blogspot.com/2012/02/arise-work-at-home.html
 21st of Oct, 2014 by   Unfairworkfromhome 0 Votes
AWI Enterprises is posting a video of someone by the name of Nelson Castillo who is no longer a Performance FACILITATOR. He was demoted and he is just a csp. The things people will do to hype there business. No one should have to sign a 2 yr contract contract to be ripped out nor should anyone be charged. anywhere from 500.00 to 1, 000 to be in a contract when they have to pay their own taxes. No one should be told after the fact that she will not drop you if you want to explore your options by working with another IBO. Why would anyone want to sign a 2 yr contract. Oh by the way, if you decide to go further. Read the direct deposit form and then call your bank. They will tell you never give someone the power to take money from your account unless it is for a bill.
 21st of Oct, 2014 by   justme2014 0 Votes
Unfairworkfromhome: I think you can ask Support to drop you from AWI so that you can moved to a new IBO. I had a contract with AWI and moved to own IBO, they are not trying to say I owe a fee as well for leaving (not in contract so nope). They also did not pay me for hours I worked and asked me to stop contacting them about getting my pay...I would suggest BBB, https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/Details#crnt complaint and www.adr.org (as stated in the SOW). Maybe even Labor Department and AWI's state business licensing department for complaint.
 23rd of Oct, 2014 by   TomXccUs 0 Votes
Jeffrey Hissong payroll@awienterprises.net via xcc.us
Oct 15 (8 days ago)

to tom
INVOICE of servicing for the period of 09/16/2014 - 09/30/2014 – 107 Calls X $1.00/Call = $107.00 - $19.75 Arise Service Fee = $87.25 - $500.00 Early Termination Fee = TOTAL BALANCE OF -$412.75
 25th of Oct, 2014 by   Unfairworkfromhome 0 Votes
I would like to contact everyone to form a class action suit. Please contact me at fightforyourpay@gmail.com. No one should have to go thru this type of situation. Please forward your contact information and your experience with permission for an attorney to contact you to advocate on your behalf. The more people that respond, will allow the suit to be proceed. As everyone is across the states, it will be a federal case.

5 Tips on Finding a Reliable Automobile Repair Shop