Posted:

Fraud

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
I received a mysterious charge on my bank account for $24.95. The vendor is AWI Ft. Lauderdale. I have no idea what this is and am having a hard time disputing. My bank CHASE can not locate the charge either. Good luck with this buillshit company that hacks into your account and posts charges that no one can figure out what they are for.
Complaint comments Comments (31) Complaint country United States Complaint category Credit Cards

Comments

30th of Dec, 2011 by    +1 Votes
The same thing has happened to me and I have tried reaching the company several times with no success. Guess I'll just have to suck it up.
 25th of Jan, 2012 by    +1 Votes
My bank account was also affected by this company. I contacted Bank of America fraud division and they have set up a fraud claim to get my money back. Be on the watch out for FRC in Seattle WA. The exact same set up as AWI. Contact your bank and make them research your losses.
 26th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes

AWI - Unknown Charges
Florida
Phone: 888-851-8845

There are charges on my bank account from this group and I cannot contact them when I call the 888#. I am unsure how to stop more charges from occurring. Please help.

Amber
 28th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
Amber, please call your bank. I just noticed two charges on my debit card and they have to issue a new card for me. Your bank or credit card company will be able to handle this for you.
 30th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
I also noticed a charge on my account that I had not entered in my checkbook. When I called my bank they suggested I check AWI online and that's when I saw Amber's post. I am headed to my bank now to cancel my card.
 3rd of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
The same thing happened to me twice. I got charged 24.95 on two consecutive days.
I called bank of america and they put me on conference with one of AWI representatives and she told me that she charged my card once when it clearly shows that i was charged twice, which the bank representative confirmed.
AWI agreed to send me 24.95 and not the other charge for which my bank gave me a claim number to.
I hope banks act strong and protect their customers because this is just not right.
 10th of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes
I also had to cancel my card as well. They have all your info. Put a fraud alert on your accounts.
 30th of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes

AWI - Had to get new card because of them
AWI

Got a call from by Bank saying that they saw a suspicious charge from AWI in Ft. Lauderdale. I've never heard of them. The bank stopped the charges thankfully. But I had to get a new card because of it.
 1st of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes

AWI - No idea how these guys got my card #
AWI

The same $24.95 unauthorized charge from AWI appeared on my account. No idea how these guys got my card #.
 1st of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
did you give an employment application somewhere in FL?
 8th of Apr, 2013 by    +1 Votes
Mine is different I work with AWI ENTERPRISES and they dont take fees bec they are work at home, they pay me well and guys for those who wants to work at home, AWI ENTERPRISES is the name, they are not AWI only they are AWI ENTERPRISES, so its not related to the above comments, I change the topic lol. WANNA WORK AT HOME, Veterans Military MoMs Dads ANyone with Disability this is great AWI ENTERPRISES www.awienterprises.com click APPLY NOW and on the form pls add my name as the one who referred you, its my name PAULA.
AGAIN its a WORK AT HOME COMPANY PAY IS BETWEEN 8-22 per hour depending on the client you wanna service. OVER 40 CLIENTS YOU CAN SELECT, WOW!
 18th of May, 2013 by    0 Votes
to the comment from "Paula"...i just read your post, and boy your writing and everything sure seems like the person, "Alma--the AWI CEO" that's posting on all of the other blogs about this company...the writing, grammatical errors, and every thing is identical...is this what you do?? just go from review to review reviewing your company?? yea, something stinks!

I think what i have read about this company is true...it's a SCAM!!...other companies have received not so great ratings or review as well, but i have yet seen any of them go to this extent to make their company look plausible...now i'm convinced.
 5th of Dec, 2013 by    +1 Votes
I called just now and why is your message full especially if you have effecient staff.
 27th of Dec, 2013 by    0 Votes
alma is a scam artist and she's takin from us hardworking csps ALMA N THIS WHY DON'T U SEND AN INVOICE HUH? WHY DON'T U SEND ME AN INVOICE OF THE HOURS I WORKED THIS BITCH PAYED ME $56 FOR 2 WEEKS OF OVER 60 HRS OF WORK N IT WAS HOLIDAY TIME SO IT WAS PLENTY OF CALLS...THAT WAS MY CHRISTMAS CHECK $56 FUCKIN DOLLARS THANK GOD FOR MY PARENTS OR I WOULDNT OF HAD A CHRISTMAS FOR MY BABY GIRL...IM SUIN DA HELL OUTTA DIS COMPANY MAN...ITS SLAVE LABOR N IT'S NOT ARISE'S FAULT ITS AWI ENTERPRISES... N THAT WITCH ALMA CURSE U BITCH TAKIN VACATIONS ON MY DIME!
 4th of Jan, 2014 by    0 Votes
Yeah Alma. Get real.
 7th of Jan, 2014 by    0 Votes
What I don't understand is their Direct Deposit authorization. At the bottom you have to sign to agree that they can WITHDRAW money from your account to correct problems with the DD pay they gave you. I contacted my bank - Wells Fargo and they said that authorizing anyone to withdraw money for any reason other than paying a bill (your utility bill, your mortgage etc.) seems to be a fraudulent use of DD forms.
 19th of May, 2014 by    0 Votes
Alma from AWI Enterprises is a fraud and a thief!! she pretends to be all friendly by calling you "sis" but the first chance given she will rob you blind.
Please either become an ibo or choose a different one! Also this has nothing To do with Arise!
 19th of May, 2014 by    0 Votes
I applied, attended the online Webinar which was confusing but added my name to the list of applicants. Alma said she would wave the fee for those who attended the Webinar but then I was asked for my Direct Deposit information because they said that I owed $50 for the Webinar and another large amount for further training. To make phone calls? Sheesh! I have worked for online companies for 10 years now and the legitimate ones sometimes pay ME for being trained. They definitely pay me for my work. Give AWI and AWI Enterprises and Arise a thumbs down and an Ignore. Unless you want to work for nothing and pay for the privilege.
 10th of Jul, 2014 by    0 Votes
To those comments about AWI Enterprise-aka Alma-it is not Fraud as is legit work and will get paid. BUT would say not good to work for. Will offer to pay for the courses and then take it out of your checks in full until paid...with out telling you this beforehand. And when you ask for a copy of receipt to show what they were charged from Arise you get no response. Also deduct for the monthly fee Arise charges them for each CSP...again without telling you this. They hold many weekly (non paid) meetings, which once you've gone don't really need again. But even though you are an Independent Contractor, they act like you have to attend them all, every week. Yet when you do decided to log in, many times no one is around, text them and no responds. Days later get response that times/dates were changed yet no communication was sent out of this. Once you are trained you are ignored and not supported. Suppose to contact them when unable to log in and work as scheduled, but when you do they say don't worry about it. You get emails of mandatory 1on1 meetings, with days and times she will be in a Adobe Room...and that has to be done by certain date; yet no one is there. When text/email about it on last day to be done by...are asked to reschedule for a diff day...set that up and no show and no response to text/email asking where they are...OMG really and she calls herself a CEO? You are better off becoming your own IBO.
 10th of Jul, 2014 by    0 Votes
Oh let me add...your 'paystub' is an email of what looks like a screenshot of an excel spreadsheet pasted into the email...with your name and memo that says: INVOICE of servicing for the period of 01/01/2014 - 01/15/2014 **.** Hours X $**.**/Hour = $***.** - $**.** Arise Service Fee = $***.** - $***.** (CSP 101 $**.** & Course $***.**) = TOTAL EARNINGS OF $**.**...no joke that is your Invoice

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree