logo

Skyline Shirts
Scam
4. (1 hr 24 mins ago)
Snap for mOBILE
Placed subscription charge on cell phone bill not ordered
5. (1 hr 24 mins ago)
Greatest Kept Secret Association Invitation
Greatest Kept Secret Association Invitation

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Award Notification Commission, Kansas City, Kansas Complaints & Reviews - award two million dollars

Award Notification Commission Contacts & Informations

Award Notification Commission

Posted:    Patricia

award two million dollars

Award Notification Commission
PO box 2905
Kansas City, Kansas
Phone: kansas city, kansas 66110
Scam to get your printed and legal signature.

Comments United States Lottery Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

17th of Feb, 2012 by   doxibug 0 Votes
This is terrible. I'm glad I saw this page because I was about the send the money. It looks real, similar to Publishers Clearinghouse. Ugh.
 5th of Mar, 2012 by   naswas511 0 Votes
ok, heres my 2cents, i dont know if this is scam or not but heres what i do know. they already have my address because i got this letter. now as far as the $11.89 fee, it says, an applied fee of $11.89 must be enclosed as requested by award notification commission "IF" electing to securethe premium offer! "the premium offer is a gift certificate for up to 75% off WONrewards.com online merchandice and savings offers" with that im just sending the form in and no money. well except the postage stamp;)
 8th of Mar, 2012 by   darmikecox 0 Votes
Is there anything we can do about this?I mailed the amount of $11.89 to them using my personal check.How can I report this.If I stop payment on the check, they still have my account / rounting number.Can they use that information to pull funds from my account.Don't all checks have to be cashed by someone or either deposited in an account.It should be a stop to this.
 20th of Mar, 2012 by   remorsed 0 Votes
I also recieved one of these letters in the mail about 2 million winner. Ive had people send me money orders before and they were fake..try to get u to cash them then send them a certain ammount of the money back to them. Wont fall twice and school for cns helps alot with pickin out the scam with our networking class's
 20th of Mar, 2012 by   remorsed 0 Votes
im also up for going after these scammers..@ remorsedsinister@yahoo.com
 23rd of Mar, 2012 by   Kimberly E. Davis 0 Votes
my boyfriend got the same letter, if you read carefully the 11.89 is not required to qualify for the $2, 000, 000.00 "As a supplement of option . . . a special Premium Offer is being held in your name consisting of a bonafide: $2, 5000.00 gift certificate for up to %75 off WONrewards.com . . . applied Fee of $11.89 must be enclosed . . . if electing to secure the Premium offer . . . " also, though most of the notice reads like you are a winner, if you read all the small print to the end they tell you "once your entry is posted, your chance is guaranteed for the opportunity of Total Payable CASH FUNDS so noted . . . " so yes it is misleading, but it is just another step in their winner selection process, and you can't sue them for fraud because you didn't read carefully enough or didn't understand. don't quit your job until they show up with the giant check and camera crew. they are simply confirming your information so they can surprise you IF you are selected as the final winner.
 13th of Apr, 2012 by   Malecall 0 Votes
Yep! I received this letter stating a $2million winner on April13 (Black Friday). With so many scams scattered across the
USA, I'm leery to hocus pocus deals. I got online, google the name, and discovered the truth...
Malecall, USA
 24th of Apr, 2012 by   GPS0531 0 Votes
Just checked the mail and i won $2, 000, 000. Then i saw $11.89. Wish i could mail james mallory a wet turd back in the return envelope.
 27th of Apr, 2012 by   shay shay 0 Votes
I got a letter today too from william macdougal 11.89 to anc. 2, 000, 000. yeah a scam.
 30th of Apr, 2012 by   R G. J. 0 Votes
I just received one of these letters. I think the timing of these has alot to do with the Publishers Clearing House letters. I've been getting letters frim them also.
 14th of May, 2012 by   Stephen Byrnes -1 Votes
hi i got a letter is wel stating that i won $183 and was asked ta send back 35euro because im from ireland and i recieved back a cheque and it didnt bounce so i believe this ... its definetly not a scam...
 20th of May, 2012 by   cash for me 0 Votes
I got the same award notification and sent it back without check. Now have recieved shipment status advisory stating that my award is in limbo (put on hold) until they recieve payment. LOL SCAM indeed
 8th of Jun, 2012 by   joe joh 0 Votes
ITS A SCAM send no money to anyone that says you won something . Throw the junk in the trash where it belongs !!!
 3rd of Jul, 2012 by   DestineeBrown 0 Votes
I am soooo glad I didn't send in any money!!! What a bunch of $$&#&$^#@&#^$!!! I would be in for the lawsuit or news or whatever you guys want to do too! Let me know! We can take them for way more then two million each!!! JDBrown1984@yahoo.com!!!
 3rd of Jul, 2012 by   DestineeBrown 0 Votes
Plus I am pretty sure if I just won Two MILLION dollars they can take their twelve bucks out of that!!!
 5th of Jul, 2012 by   Connie s. 0 Votes
I just received my letter too, that I received 2 million dollars. Also send $11.89--glad I read these posts first. It's all going in the trash where it belongs. Thank you all, Connie
 10th of Aug, 2012 by   tirrell 0 Votes
wow yall got the same thing to i jst kept looking at it like did i really win so i had to check and view some things on it and its a scam yall its messd up that they gotta do us like this jst for 11.89cents smh make no sense needs a stop to it
 25th of Aug, 2012 by   James Grimm 0 Votes
so far I have gotten 4 letters asking for money each time but not from me .
 28th of Aug, 2012 by   maggiem1951 0 Votes
I received the same letter and called the phone #913 3381823 and ask what this was all about ? The lady told me it was a web site that I could go on and check out, and if i like it, i would need to send in 11.89 and i could get up to 2500.00 of merchandise and i would pay shipping and what ever costs .So when i went to check out the site, it took me to this site. i don't think i will be sending any money in !!! PS maybe i am over looking it but i did not read anywhere on that letter that it was fron PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE and on that small form i did not find it there. I just called the phone # back They are not PUBLISSHERS CLEARING HOUSE and the small grand prize sweepstakakes x11 offical rules says IT IS POSSIBLE THAT THERE WILL NOT BE A GRAND PRIZE WINNER !!! this is a joke ! how can people get away with this???????????????????
 4th of Sep, 2012 by   micjmar1 0 Votes
I just received the same thing at my house. The letter stating that I am the winner of 2, 000, 000 dollars, and that I am to send in $11.89 for a processing fee. In my opinion DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT ever send any money for money that you apparently won.
It is a SCAM. If you get this, throw it away or better yet shred it.

Tagged.com Being Sued for Identity Theft