logo

Eli Fine Cars
rip off
2. (41 mins ago)
dresses1000.com
Ignore communication and no delivery
3. (59 mins ago)

Posted: 2011-03-05 by    kristie202

Refund

Avon
Jeffersonville, Indiana
I recently placed a order with Avon. I bought more than 40 dollars worth of product online and received the package. I go to open the package and realize they sent me the wrong type of foundation color and didnt even give me the concealer I ordered. One product was 12.00 and the other was 6.00. I returned those items and waited weeks for the refund to appear on my credit card statement. It never did, I eventually emailed Avon and let them know how upset I was. I waited another week for a email response, and finally got one. The rep told me that I was issued a refund for 4.27 on 2/28/2011. 4.27?? The products I returned werent even opened? And I sent back more than that in returns. I went and checked my credit card statement for that date. And needless to say, there was no 4.27 from Avon on my credit card statement for that date or after. I am extremely frustrated with Avon taking my money and not giving me the right items. I also placed another order before all these problems with Avon. And they didnt have 3 products I ordered in the box. Saying they were out of stock and no longer able to get. But did Avon refund me the money for those 3 products. NOPE! they kept my money and I got no product. I will never ever order from Avon again.
Comments United States Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

28th of Dec, 2009 by   tiredmom888 0 Votes
I purchased 3 of the digital camera's with camcorder from avon about 2 weeks bdfore christmas on the special at $70.oo a piece with a $20 beauty purchase, so I spent $300.oo...A couple of days later I opened one (mine) (other 2 for daughters for christmas...) mine worked that one day and then after that everytime I turned it on it said loading...I found no troubleshooting techniques in book, no phone number...So called Rep and said see what you can find out...If no assistance then I want to return them, I don't think I want to take a chance with no help number or tech assistance...Said she would call next day...that was 10 days ago...Calle New York, home office and she mailed (couldn't email or fax, so she said) refund form to me...and gave me district mgrs number here and I called and left several messages...Dec 28th ...NO ONE has returned my calls...HELP>>>I use to sell avon...I thought they were a reputable company...poooohhheeee...
 10th of Jan, 2010 by   dddtrinity 0 Votes
I am sorry for your trouble...I am an Avon Rep...I too ordered and sold over 10 of these things. I have returned 4 so far. My Hubby loves his. I did not like mine. It is a pain in the back side! You should be able to get a refund on that thing. Here is Avons phone number: 1 866 884 0409. I returned and refunded all my clients. Avon ALWAYS fives credit to it's Reps immediately if they are in good standing.
 6th of Mar, 2011 by   kristie202 0 Votes
Can you not read?? "waited weeks for the refund to appear on my credit card statement"
And with the type of card I use, I have online access to it. So its posted automatically. Thank you very much. There was no reason for you to be such a smart-ass. What the hell is wrong with people now-a-days?
 9th of Mar, 2011 by   kristie202 0 Votes
Okay, hun. Whatever you say. I bet you get told your always right, dont you!?? :)
 9th of Mar, 2011 by   kristie202 0 Votes
Okay... whatever dude. Its called a H&R Block Bank Debit card. Look up the policy information if you dont believe me. I aint gonna argue with you. But I have a online access to it. And the mind... something happens, be it a refund or whatever... it shows up on the statement... as pending or whatever...but it still shows. Thank you very much.

Houses Now Cost Less Than Used Cars