logo
search

At Home Rewards, Connecticut Complaints & Reviews - Charges to my account which were not approved my me.

At Home Rewards Contacts & Informations

At Home Rewards

Posted:

Charges to my account which were not approved my me.

AP9*ATHOMEREWARDS
Connecticut
Phone: 888-425-5874
I tried to purchase the us magazine as a gift but when i put in my visa card number nothing happened and i thought the transaction did not go through as we had be denied access by our credit card. We were having problems. Well today, i received the subscription to myself which i did not want! It was a gift but you never asked for the recipents name. I do not want the subscription for me and would like credit to my account. If that is impossible then i would like the subscription to go where it was intended!!! Please address this problem asap! Us weekly #s 0001y314082 and mechant info 800 - 2833956 ny thank you, joan bullard rbullard@embarqmail.Com
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes
charged 14.95 on unsecured credit card on1/17/08.never heard of this company before.i had to close my account with the credit card company along with other accounts. please stop this from happening to anyone else. thank you
 30th of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes

At Home Rewards - unauthorized payment

I had an unauthorized charge of $29.95 on 6/24/08, plus a $1.00 charge, I would like a refund in the amount of $30.95 credit to my account.

Patricia E. Carpenter
 10th of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes
Charge of $29.95 on credit card and I have no idea who they are or what it's for and have received no services I'm aware of and have received no products.
 16th of Aug, 2008 by    0 Votes

At Home Rewards - unathorized chages on debit card
at home rewards

past 3 mnths have had charges of $19.95 on my debit card. Do not know what this company is and have never authorized these mnthly charges. There is no number for me to contact since frankly I do not know what this company is.. I feel I should be reimbursed for the past 3 charges and this company needs to be stoped..

Helen St.Louis
 2nd of Sep, 2008 by    0 Votes

At Home Rewards - Unauthorized billing/membership
Claremore
Oklahoma

At Home Rewards billed my credit card for some membership that I did not authorize! When trying to track it down, all I can find out is it is somehow tied to either Southwest Airlines or Classmates.com! Of course, it's next to impossible to contact Classmates but I'm not giving up. This was a bunch of crap. I also learned there is another membership, Shopping Essentials. I'll be filing that one too...
 16th of Sep, 2008 by    0 Votes
I also had a charge from At Home Rewards appear on my account statement. Fortunately it had a phone number [1-877-636-6858]. When I called they gave me an automated option to cancel but no one to complain to about the 19.95 charge. I will likley never see that returned.
 18th of Sep, 2008 by    0 Votes

At Home Rewards - fraud
At Home Rewards

I have been charged multiple times in the amount of $19.99 and I have never heard of or given any information to them.
 15th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
unauthorized
 18th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
Had the same details in a fraud protection call. After speaking with an agent determined this is for my Netflix subscription.

Do you have a Netflix subscription?
 4th of Jan, 2009 by    0 Votes
The company got my credit card number from another website and charged my card $14.95 for a membership to athomerewards. I called the company today, 12/03/08 and they said they will refund my money... no questions asked. Scam, scam, scam, scam, scam!
 25th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes
I have had 3 unauthorized charges of $19.95 from this company called "At Home Rewards" that is utter BS, on my checking account.

I never authorized or ordered a memebership from these people, if they are even a real company...

This is illegal & if my bank doesn't stop the transactions, I am filing a class A law-suit.~PD-Georgia
 20th of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes
Go to the Federal Trade Commission web site...www.ftc.gov and file a complaint.These people are scamming the elderly out of everything.When you call athomerewards and they want your ID# and credit card # just keep pushing *0 [the #0 ]on your phone and you will get a live person.Tell them to stop and you will be reporting them or you have reported them to the FTC.Do it every day.
 15th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes

At Home Rewards - Unauthorized Billing

6 months ago I purchased a small electronic kitchen device (omlet maker) from an add on TV. They put about $50 more on my bill than was advertised on TV, and now they are still billing my credit card after I have canceled by phone several times. If I knew their address, I would call the police. They are crooks. Don't let them get hold of your credit card number or they will try to keep billing you til the day you die.
 5th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
this is happing to me to and have callede the company but it still keeps happing... michele
 30th of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes

At Home Rewards - scam
at home rewards
phx
Arizona

i have a charge 23.95 every month- i never ordered this ever! i call them and i am on hold forever- we cant find you in the system as buying but are charging me every month. this is a total scam
 30th of Jul, 2010 by    0 Votes
At Home Rewards have taken $14.95 out of my checking account just yesterday. I called them, got a recording asking my my credit account number to access my account with them. NOT going to happen!
Don't know how they got my information to begin with, unless it was sold to them.
I will call my bank to try to stop them from taking anymore.
Also >Passport to Fun< has done the same thing, same recording.
Both have to be scams as far as I am concerned...
 30th of Nov, 2010 by    0 Votes
I dont even know what this is, Dont remember ordering any book or magazine. It all could be an error. I do not want the book or magazine. thanks
 30th of Nov, 2010 by    0 Votes
 21st of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes
I've had this happen too, I just checked my bank statements and was charged twice! I am calling them tomorrow. Did you ever get your issue resolved Joad Bullard?
 22nd of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes
BIG TIME SCAM! This company is a scam corporation. They advertise a FREE product for which you just have to notify them to cancel if you do not like the product. However, and this was NOT included in their advertisement, you must at your own expense and without prior notification return the product within a short period of time or you will find TWO charges on your charge card of over $69 without your consent. DO NOT FALL INTO THIS SCAM. THE PRODUCT IS WORTHLESS! IT DOES NOT WORK. THEIR BUSINESS PRACTICES ARE NOT HONEST!
Check out their website. There is NO mention of having to return the product. It even falsely advertises that it is risk free. NOT TRUE. You unknowingly have to accept the RISK of having to pay to return this product if it doesn't work. Check out the website below.

Beware of WiFi Scammers!