logo

Sunbeam Heating Blanket
Contro light blinks
2. (4 mins ago)
Global Hello
Cheated by sales agents and poor customer service
3. (5 mins ago)
Systems & Services Technologies
excessive phone calls
4. (37 mins ago)
jones,taylor & thompson
Golpe até no BRASIL
5. (37 mins ago)
BB&T Bank
They will flat ruin you!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Askari Hojat

Posted:    Scared of this man

Unprofessional

Unknown
Askari Hojat called me for a "job" interview. He would not answer any questions about it, and just said that was at conference room at a hotel. He said he was a "doctor, " so in order to do some due diligence, I did an internet search on him. I found nothing of relevance.

I called him back and asked which state he was licensed in (since a medical license search came up empty.) His response was that it was "personal" and abruptly told me not to show up at the interview.

Now, that type of question is personal, and so is my time, my hopes, my dreams, my fears, and my faith. Askari Hojat's response was not typical of someone who has any respect, whatsoever.

It would seem that a reasonable opinion of Askari Hojat is that he is rude and unprofessional, and if you get asked for an interview from Askari Hojat -- you might want to think twice about wasting your time.

Face to face with Askari Hojat: (These times are tough for many. Maybe not for you.) Get a heart, or at least show you have one.
Comments United States Job & Career
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Oct, 2011 by   AzDuet -1 Votes
Dr. Hojat Askari is a Internal Medicine MD who started his practice a few years in Prescott and finishing his internship at Good Sam in Phoenix. He is one of the most ethical and caring doctors we've ever known and we find the review above to be inappropriate and inaccurate. We would highly recommend anyone to Dr. Askari!
 18th of Oct, 2011 by   AzDuet -1 Votes
Dr. Hojat Askari is a Internal Medicine MD who started his practice a few years ago in Prescott after finishing his internship at Good Sam in Phoenix. He is one of the most ethical, professional and caring doctors we've ever known and we find the review above to be inappropriate and inaccurate. We would highly recommend anyone to Dr. Askari!
 6th of Jul, 2012 by   ANONYMOUS FEMALE +1 Votes
he is crooked
he talks out of two sides of his mouth
he delivers 3 minute visits and charges our government, our taxpayer and private insurance companies OUTRAGEOUS bills for LITTLE Or NO service
he is rude to staff, he is rude to patients
and watch out, he is iranian and RUDE TO WOMEN !!!
5 staff members have quit in 5 weeks (including a MD), he promises to pay staff and DOES NOT
he is full of grandiose thoughts and ideas but IS NOT LEGAL, MORAL, PROFESSIONAL OR ETHICAL
Karma will come around to bite him HARD !
He has ripped off medical professional of hard earn pay
he promises one thing and delivers NOTHING !! Crooked as they come
I WOULD NOT LET MY DOG SEE HIM FOR EVEN A NON MEDICAL REASON
I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANY PATIENT TO SEE HIM EVER !!!
 5th of Nov, 2012 by   PROFESSIONAL RUDE +1 Votes
this man changes his mind faster then you can do what he wants you to do...He is rude to all employees in front of all patients and be Little he's staff in front of patients he is very unprofessional as a person with his education...i completely agree with everything that was said in the comment above he picks and chooses the patients he gives his time too and the rest of his patients he has no time for or wants to leave early he tells them to come back in a couple days. I have witnessed his rudeness to his staff first hand makes them apologizes to patients to look like it was there fault but in actuality it was the his fault but makes him look good. He thinks women a beneath him and should jump when he whistles. calls his staff stupid, weak and they don't know there job (why are you here go home) he doesn't pay his staff for holidays and pays them horrible to put up with rudeness and disrespect from a PROFESSIONAL!!!
 6th of Feb, 2013 by   kapoowi +1 Votes
Ok, all of the above isn't making sense. Alot of rambling without much concrete detail. Just sounds like a disgruntled employee who vented on a review site and enlisted a couple of pals to do the same. There are other review sites that provide positive reviews of Dr Askara, far outnumbering the negativity offered above. If he truly is so rude to his employees, there's an appropriate PROFESSIONAL recourse to take. Calling Dr Askari unprofessional and then slandering him all over an internet review site is basically the pot calling the kettle black, don't you think? I remain neutral in my opinion of Dr Askari, had hoped to glean more insight from these reviews. But reviews like this are worthless. No meat. Just people shoot
 6th of Feb, 2013 by   kapoowi -1 Votes
Most of the previous complaints do not make sense. Sounds like a disgruntled employee venting on a review sit and got a couple of pals to do the same. Other review sites provide positive reviews of Dr Askara that seem counterbalance this kind of negativity. If he truly is so rude to his employees, there is an appropriate PROFESSIONAL recourse to take. Calling him unprofessional and then slandering him on an internet review site is like the pot calling the kettle black.
 22nd of Jul, 2013 by   Julie Norris -1 Votes
This Doctor is the WORST doctor I have EVER Seen!!! He did not listen and constantly interuppeted me when I was answering HIS questions! He charged me $80.00 for an office visit and did nothing for me. He took a urine sample and proceeded to tell me after the fact that I had to pay $50.00 for it upon exiting the building. I explained to him I did not have the money at the time and he LITERALLY yanked the perscription he did write for me out of my hand and told me that until I paid him $50.00 that he wouldnt let me have the perscription. I asked him why and that I just paid him $80.00 for nothing and he told me to go to a free clinic. I am a white clean mid aged woman and have worked hard ALL of my life!! I am flabbergasted at the way I was treated by him and I have been in tears all evening. I want to tell EVERYONE I can that this man IS RUDE and UNPROFESSIONAL!! I have NEVER been treated this way by any doctor!! He also treats his staff extremely bad in front of his own patients. He rushed through my appt. and ignored anything I had to say after paying him $80.00 in cash!!! DO NOT Give this man your time of day nor your money. He should not be practicing in the medical field!!! He has no heart and treated me like I was a piece of dirt. Karma will come back on you Hojat Askari!!! You're a cold hearted evil man!! I hope all the $$ is worth it because I am positive God is watching down on you and I am sure there is a special place in hell just for you!!!
 25th of Feb, 2014 by   Femail 0 Votes
Dr. Hojat Askari, MD, 3191 Stillwater Dr Suite B
Prescott, AZ 86305
I wanted to share with the local community of Prescott what kind of Dr and a man he is. This doctor is an alcoholic and a heavy Drug user. But worse is he is Rapist. He got me drunk and then raped me even when I told him I don’t want this and asked him to leave. Still he rapped me and left. Ladies be careful of being alone with him or his sick parties. I hope this rapist doctor is punished. He is rude to women and his office staff as I have been a witness of it myself.

Fraud Alert Involving Car Recalls And Warranties