Aquaguard Water Purifier

Negligence in service

Its really disappointing that since we have purchased this Aquaguard Water Purifier, there have been many complaints and above that the main thing I want to bring to your notice is the unfriendly and untrustworthy service they provide regardless of paying high amount for AMC.

We stay in CR Park and recently there is a problem in our Aquaguard. We registered complaint and they service engg came and said that a part needs to be replaced we agreed and even he convinced us for a 2 yr AMC. We took the AMC and replaced the part also but then water is continuously leaking in droplets from the aquaguard which is a very irritating problem. We registered the complaint again but its more than one week that no one came even to see the problem.

Is that the service we deserve after paying so much for a 2 year AMC? Is this the reputation the company wants to have in market?

Complaint comments Comments Complaint country India Complaint category Appliances
Was the above complaint useful?

21st of May, 2007 by    0 Votes
I fully agree with the above complain. The service offered by Eureka Fobes is horrible. I bought water purifier last year in June 06. There is a free routine check-up in 24 months. However we have called several times at Andheri Office in Mumbai also registered complain on their 24 hours number. But still we are waiting for that auspicious day to come when some one from Eureka Fobes will come to our house. Before the buying the appliances we were getting regular phone calls from the stupid sales person, however once it’s sold they are not bothered.

Please be care full from these sales people and their false promises. If you want a water purifier look for the good brands visit Vijay sales or any other big dealer who has many varieties to offer and of course prime importance to service.
 22nd of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
I agree with the above complain. After taking so much for AMC they are not bother to attend the complain.
My contact No.9892912040