Aquafina

Posted:

Fake bottles

Juice shop next to Prasidhi silks
India
The juice shop next to Prasidhi silks on double road Bangalore, Karnataka is selling fake Aquafina 1 ltr bottles. Pls. take action on them. When I complained and asked refund of my money they refused.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country India Complaint category Food
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

8th of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
Can you explain what makes them fake?
 11th of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes
these fake aquafina bottles are being sold everywhere!! i find the taste completely different. these fake bottles are sold not only in kirana stores but also in reputed restaurants, probably in their case they are not aware that the bottle is fake. these fake bottles are sealed in a delicate way and if you look closely the neat and new looking bottles has scratch marks and looks used. i stopped buying aquafina after 4-5 incidents like this.
 11th of Sep, 2013 by    0 Votes
This is the third or fourth time, that I have been very, very disappointed in your product. So much so that our relationship is quite possibly ending. Why in the world would you offer to provide a quality bottled water and repeatedly FAIL. The production plants have to adhere to a more regimented quality assurance. The water I purchased is no better than tap water with all the fluorine and chlorine still present. When I drink water of this quality and it leaves my mouth drier than when I quenched my thirst, there is a problem! I have experience and history of quality assurance and of industrial production. I know the source of the problem and its endemic to management. Change the filters more frequently! This water is being produced to cut costs, not provide a quality product!

Pepsi Co, Inc Logo Pepsi Co, Inc