logo

Appleseeds.com Complaints & Reviews - My experience was a stressful nightmare

Appleseeds.com Contacts & Informations

Appleseeds.com

Posted: 2011-02-13 by    Bianote

My experience was a stressful nightmare

Appleseeds.com
appleseeds.com
Website is "fouled up" --- when trying to order long-sleeved cotton both mock and regular turtlenecks, the colors available with size would not populate --- I had to confirm orally what colors I would be getting by calling a phone CS rep.--- Then shipping and tracking fouled up --- tried to order in-stock items Dec. 3, but due to challenges of getting accurate info, did not get order in until Dec.7 --- should have arrived max in 7 working days (which would now be only a week before x-mas) but when I got tracking # did not show items had shipped when I checked 3rd week of Dec. --- spent about an hour on phone with one rude, dismissive CS rep, trying to get accurate info re status of order, finally asked for a supervisor who gave it to me straight that due to glitch order had not shipped. She was polite and apologized but did not volunteer any compensation for my "inconvenience" so I asked for a $20 credit, which she gave. Order finally arrived, I think x-mas eve but 1 top was wrong shade of blue. Since then I have spent hours returning and trying to get a credit for returning this item and getting a credit for RMA shipping of an additional $8.49 --- trip to P.O. several phone calls and only today was able to get a credit --- 2 months after originally trying to order! Also, this is not the same company that used to be. The "classic" good quality fine cotton knitted tops is no longer --- the fabric is much lesser quality, tops run short and "skimpy" for size (I take a med 10-12) --- had ones sent were smaller than previously ordered ones from a few years ago which I still have. So, my advice is avoid this company like the plague!

My experience was a stressful nightmare!
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Avoid Seasonal Tax Scams