logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
WMV*WWW.MATCH.COM/BILL
Unauthorized charges made on my debit card
2. (16 mins ago)
Balanced Media Services
They took money from me – no info about this scamming company
3. (28 mins ago)
USPS
RUDE PEOPLE AT USPS
4. (28 mins ago)
Prestigeskate.com
Blocked access to seller’s profile
5. (36 mins ago)
Garcina Cambogia & Digestit (Colon Cleanse')
Unorauthorised Deduction from my Visa Account

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

AntennaDeals Complaints & Reviews - Had issues with providing faulty equipment

AntennaDeals Contacts & Informations

AntennaDeals

Posted: 2011-02-11 by    Sheriff

Had issues with providing faulty equipment

AntennaDeals
I ordered a digital antenna (HD) from these people and person told me in many conversation what I needed so I ordered it. When it arrived I unpacked it and started putting it together any soon found out there was a piece broken and another didn't fit very well (it had to of been packed that way). I email them right away and they replied promptly said that the new pieces would be shipped. I waited for 2 weeks any I emailed them and probably 40 more time without a response. They promote that every is American made, customer satisfaction is #1 with them, and prompt service.

This in not a big ticket item, ($2.00-$5.00)and for a Texas based company it's really this kind a thing goes on. My advice is to DO NOT Buy Any Thing from AntennaDeals.com
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

17th of Oct, 2013 by   Maryand 0 Votes
I wouldn't buy from AntennaDeals either. Their ad on e-bay stated American Made but, right on the box, it states Made In China! When we got the antenna it was missing parts. The remote did not work. And most of all, we only got a few stations with this antenna. We got more stations with our old antenna, "A LOT" more. I asked for our money back and had to pay $17 to ship it back to them. So, I had to pay to send their junk back to them. "Just Don't Buy From This Company" You'll be sorry you did. By the way we went to Radio Shack and bought a big antenna with the rotor and we had to pay much more for the set-up but, it works, we get a lot of stations. As a matter of fact we got 60 plus stations. Never knew there were that many stations out there.
 16th of Jan, 2014 by   jmartin70 0 Votes
I bought the LAVAHD2805 antenna from antennadeals.The remote control was bad and I tried to contact them but never heard anything from them. I sent 4 emails. I would not recommend this company to anyone.

The World's Most Insulting Fees