logo

Pedro Pagnozzi
Attorney
2. (4 mins ago)
Direct TV
Military orders and still charged
3. (15 mins ago)
The Wonderful Wood Company London
Non Delivery, Refusal to give refund
4. (46 mins ago)
Anil Saini
anil saini fraud cheat scammer....
5. (1 hr 12 mins ago)
vouchercash
Scammed with Ukash Exchange

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

American Sweepstakes Publishers, Shawnee Mission, Kansas Complaints & Reviews - Scammers

American Sweepstakes Publishers Contacts & Informations

American Sweepstakes Publishers

Posted:    Valerie

Scammers

American Sweepstakes Publishers
P.O. Box 29171
Shawnee Mission, Kansas
American Sweepstakes Publisher sent me a 'Guaranteed Delivery Response Form'. I won $100, 254, 204.00. They tell me that in order for me to receive my winnings I have to return the documentation signed and to send a one time $12.00 fee for processing registration payable to American Sweepstakes Publishers. After I got taken by John Beck, I do my research. I talked to the FTC and they told me that you will never have to pay a penny to collect your winnings from any sweepstakes or lottery. They said if your asked for a payment it's not real. What's that old saying, 'If it sounds to good to be true, then it's not true'. Thank You for this and other web sites and for people who try to help others by sharing their stories.
Comments United States Telemarketing
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

2nd of Dec, 2008 by   Elizabeth A. Piazza +1 Votes
How do I get my name off of these lists?
 12th of Apr, 2009 by   Brenda Simmons +1 Votes
I agree there should be a law against a kinds of scams, especially the ones that come through the U.S. mail. This should be a federal law. Why is there no one monitoring this.
 12th of Apr, 2009 by   Brenda Simmons +1 Votes
I agree, there should be a law against all kinds of scams; especially the ones that come through the U.S. postal system. This should be a Federal Offense.
 15th of Apr, 2009 by   Arjun 0 Votes
My name is Arjun Tripathi My Address:- 3229 W.Walnut hill Ln Irving Texas
Account No. 75038TIPA3229666066
pls Gove informations
 23rd of Aug, 2010 by   anthony morgan 0 Votes
i also am the owner of monies in possible range and i read clearlly (full access) and that how i'll receive my cash hello!.
 28th of Mar, 2011 by   chucksfiance05 0 Votes
i got a letter in the mail from american sweepstakes publishers n also i got a letter from international award payment center i dont no if they r scams or not they said i wont alot of money
 28th of Mar, 2011 by   chucksfiance05 0 Votes
i think every has a reason to complain about scams
 4th of Oct, 2011 by   you-fun 0 Votes
we should gather the people to hire attorney who have had throw small amount of money at those so called " file fees or documentation fees over and over again because of the dream we always dream about to win big money!! but obviously these people use our dream to deceive money from us and ruined our dreams.
 22nd of Dec, 2011 by   thunderhawk 0 Votes
I can't understand how the government allows these companies to scam people. A lot of the people are disabled and can't afford this . they believe i n what they read to be true, but its not true. There should be a law to stop these people form doing this, its false advertisement. Some people get so excited that it may cause them health problems. i plan to start a website to try and stop these scammers from messing up peoples lives. This needs to be stopped. and half the stuff that they sell is just crap for a high dollar.when this website comes up their paychecks stops. this website is on my list.
 5th of Jan, 2012 by   l neal 0 Votes
larry in tennessee they wanted a $12.00 fee first, then a $40.00 dollar next and said i was tied with another tiebreaker for $20, 000.00 its just a money game and scam.
 23rd of Mar, 2012 by   gdlorance 0 Votes
I fell for it and sent $12.00. Then they want another $12.00 every single time they mail me. I am just making confetti here. Everyone is right in saying this is a scam and needs to be stopped!!!
 11th of Mar, 2014 by   Bonnie Barish 0 Votes
My mail box is being flooded with material from American Sweepstakes Publishers, and they had me sending in small amounts of $10, or $11 in checks, and I was falling for the possibility of winning large sums of money, and was thinking that maybe this was legitimate.. We are living in times now, where people need money, and too many are getting taken advantage of by scams. I have some one calling me, with a foreign accent, telling me that they have a cash prize to deliver to my door, with the UPS, and gave me a check number, a serial number, and a routing number to track this with. The person calling me, has a private number that shows up on my caller ID, and I told them to call me on my mobile phone, so that I could check that out. He said he is going to call me tomorrow morning, and I am going to ask him the name of the company he is working with, and get his phone number, and investigate this, and am going to check him out to see if he is really, or a scam. I will not sign for anything alone, nor will I ever give my bank card, or Social Security number to ANY ONE!!
I am on disability, and a fixed income, and can't afford this. I feel as though people in this situation are the ones that are getting hit the hardest, and are the ones that really need money and support, and these scam artists see that, and the disabled and vulnerable fall right into their clutches!! This has got to STOP NOW!!

Deal or No Deal - Carpet Cleaning Scam Investigation