logo

Bid4assets.com
Untrustable place
2. (30 mins ago)
LG refrigerator
Anyone who bought an LG Refrigerator has run into this problem
3. (1 hr 26 mins ago)
Financial Aid/Disbursement Problems

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

american lottery sweepstakes company, Las Vegas, Nevada Complaints & Reviews - won 2.5millions in the lottery

american lottery sweepstakes company Contacts & Informations

american lottery sweepstakes company

Posted: 2011-04-29 by    William Redd

won 2.5millions in the lottery

American Lottery sweepstakes company
Las Vegas, Nevada
Phone: 17024216042 OR13239524939
americanLotterysweepstakes.com
received a call today 4-28-2011 telling me that i had won $2.5million, an that i had to pay $1100.00 to have my prize sent to me, or come to Vegas to receive my money, i want to know if this company is a fraud or not, i asked them to take any money that is owed out of my so-called winnings an was told that they could not do that, so i was told to think it over an get back to them. Email me back at william1949 @netzero.net thank-you
Comments United States Sweepstakes
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Mar, 2012 by   angela222 0 Votes
This is so upsetting to my family and myself because two weeks ago my husband received a check from a company for almost $5000 and we were so excited and then I got to checking into the company and so on and of course found out that it was all a scam. We were so angry. Well once again today March 2nd we received another check and boy did this one look real, it even said it was from Progressive insurance company. It all looked legit, but of course we got the letter with the check. I did try and call the number they give you because I'm so angry I wanted to tell the person what a horrible person they were, but of course its just a recording and you can't leave a message because its too full. Well I hope this helps at least one person thank you very much, Angela...
 16th of Sep, 2012 by   Phillip Morris 0 Votes
I was notified by phone that I won an 8.5 million dollar winnings. They want to deliver a certified check by UPS. and pay an amount of $350.00 at delivery. The person that contacted me is Mr. Michael Black of the American Sweepstakes Lottery. His contact information is 1-876-784-9851, I am suppose to hear from them Mon Sept. 17th at 930am.
 19th of Sep, 2012 by   Nibor143 0 Votes
Thanks Angela & Philip because today micheal aneersos James 41 yrs. Old called me. He said I won a 50 million & Mercedes Benz . He asking me to send &750.00 in western union under Carl young is the receiver. Luckything I'll just send a $50 for the gov. Tax fee . He said that I can meet them today at 4 pm with his attorney, detective, manager but he never make it today. And then he promised that he gonna call me Tom. @ 6:30am and meet them at halfway going at my home to receive a check from them . It's $20.000 he said & everyday like that. It's loooonnnnggg conversation coz I don't believe ... Thanks Rob
 15th of Oct, 2013 by   karinPiet 0 Votes
It seems that AMERICAN SWEEPSTAKES AND LOTTERIES are extreme SCAM ARTISTS!! Not to be trusted...Take names & phone numbers and turn them over to the FBI!!

Karin
 23rd of Jan, 2014 by   Donovan Hagerman 0 Votes
I got a call from a (876) 587-7454 who claimed to be a Jon Gyler with the American Sweepstakes Lottery out of nevada. I was told i won 3.5 mill, $50, 000 cash, $5, 000 a week for life and a 2014 Mercedes Benz of my color choice but before i could recieve any winnings i had to send him $400.00 western union. He gave me the check number, the plate number to the 2014 Mercedes Benz that i was supose to get along the phone number (876) 414-9764 that was said to belong to an attorney by the name of Larry Cooper.
 23rd of Jul, 2014 by   gv416 0 Votes
My fee was only 225, 00 LOL I told him I was waiting for that then I hung up on a man with a heavy African accent. Scam pure and simple.
 23rd of Jul, 2014 by   sundaytimes10 0 Votes
Obvious scams people. These are overseas scammers preying on really uneducated people. No, you can't win a lottery you never entered. No, millions of dollars are not falling from the sky and into your lap. C'mon, lets be sensible.

Consumer Tip of the Day - Weapons of Fraud