logo
search

american lottery sweepstakes company, Las Vegas, Nevada Complaints & Reviews - won 2.5millions in the lottery

american lottery sweepstakes company Contacts & Informations

american lottery sweepstakes company

Posted: 2011-04-29 by

won 2.5millions in the lottery

American Lottery sweepstakes company
Las Vegas, Nevada
Phone: 17024216042 OR13239524939
americanLotterysweepstakes.com
received a call today 4-28-2011 telling me that i had won $2.5million, an that i had to pay $1100.00 to have my prize sent to me, or come to Vegas to receive my money, i want to know if this company is a fraud or not, i asked them to take any money that is owed out of my so-called winnings an was told that they could not do that, so i was told to think it over an get back to them. Email me back at william1949 @netzero.net thank-you
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Sweepstakes
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes
This is so upsetting to my family and myself because two weeks ago my husband received a check from a company for almost $5000 and we were so excited and then I got to checking into the company and so on and of course found out that it was all a scam. We were so angry. Well once again today March 2nd we received another check and boy did this one look real, it even said it was from Progressive insurance company. It all looked legit, but of course we got the letter with the check. I did try and call the number they give you because I'm so angry I wanted to tell the person what a horrible person they were, but of course its just a recording and you can't leave a message because its too full. Well I hope this helps at least one person thank you very much, Angela...
 16th of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
I was notified by phone that I won an 8.5 million dollar winnings. They want to deliver a certified check by UPS. and pay an amount of $350.00 at delivery. The person that contacted me is Mr. Michael Black of the American Sweepstakes Lottery. His contact information is 1-876-784-9851, I am suppose to hear from them Mon Sept. 17th at 930am.
 19th of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
Thanks Angela & Philip because today micheal aneersos James 41 yrs. Old called me. He said I won a 50 million & Mercedes Benz . He asking me to send &750.00 in western union under Carl young is the receiver. Luckything I'll just send a $50 for the gov. Tax fee . He said that I can meet them today at 4 pm with his attorney, detective, manager but he never make it today. And then he promised that he gonna call me Tom. @ 6:30am and meet them at halfway going at my home to receive a check from them . It's $20.000 he said & everyday like that. It's loooonnnnggg conversation coz I don't believe ... Thanks Rob
 15th of Oct, 2013 by    0 Votes
It seems that AMERICAN SWEEPSTAKES AND LOTTERIES are extreme SCAM ARTISTS!! Not to be trusted...Take names & phone numbers and turn them over to the FBI!!

Karin
 23rd of Jan, 2014 by    0 Votes
I got a call from a (876) 587-7454 who claimed to be a Jon Gyler with the American Sweepstakes Lottery out of nevada. I was told i won 3.5 mill, $50, 000 cash, $5, 000 a week for life and a 2014 Mercedes Benz of my color choice but before i could recieve any winnings i had to send him $400.00 western union. He gave me the check number, the plate number to the 2014 Mercedes Benz that i was supose to get along the phone number (876) 414-9764 that was said to belong to an attorney by the name of Larry Cooper.
 23rd of Jul, 2014 by    0 Votes
My fee was only 225, 00 LOL I told him I was waiting for that then I hung up on a man with a heavy African accent. Scam pure and simple.
 23rd of Jul, 2014 by    0 Votes
Obvious scams people. These are overseas scammers preying on really uneducated people. No, you can't win a lottery you never entered. No, millions of dollars are not falling from the sky and into your lap. C'mon, lets be sensible.
 11th of Aug, 2014 by    0 Votes
It has now been almost 4 weeks and THESE people still keep calling me. I have called the FBI, the FTC and the local police about these annoying phone calls. I know it's a big scam and I'm sick to death of it. I have had to put my answering machine ringer on 4 so they will just hang up. I figure if it's really important whoever is calling will leave a message. Dammit, I am so over it and I am at my wits end as to how to stop this harassment. I have put my number on the Do Not Call Registry but I am afraid that will not solve the problem. How many endless weeks do I have to endure this nonsense? For crying out loud, I just want to throw the phone through the wall.
 8th of Nov, 2014 by    0 Votes
The same guy has called on various different numbers based in Jamaica 22 times over the last 2 weeks. Last night he called at 4am. Same guy, says his name is James Foster and he's with publisher's clearing house. Refuses to take my number off of his calling list. Numbers he has called from include:
876-592-5479, 876-784-9851, 876-599-9938, 876-362-4052, 876-847-7277, 876-558-0780, 876-588-6612, 876-577-0718, 876-585-3160, 876-577-0718, 876-358-2259, 876-532-7691
 18th of May, 2015 by    0 Votes
I got a call from Publishers clearing house Albert Johnson saying I had won $650K in check, $195k in cash and a BMW. All they need is $395 for processing the legal documents. 876-468-6902 saying he was in Las Vegas but my caller id said Jamaica. After telling him I couldn't pay that. He got off the phone to see what other options there are. I got an email with all the details. It looks very official but I smell a scam!

Online Pharmacy Scams