Allergy Buyers Club

Posted:

unscrupulous

Allergy Buyers Club
allergybuyersclub.com
I ordered some very expensive LED lightbulbs and was sent a confirmation about the order. I waited a few weeks and nothing. I sent an email to customer service and was sent a reply saying there was an error with my order and it would be shipped the next day. Still nothing for another week or so. I sent 2 more emails to which no one responded. (Meanwhile the money was already taken! I stupidly did Paypal with this company.) Finally, I disputed the charge with Paypal. After several days, there was still no response or involvement from the company. Then finally a response comes through Paypal demonstrating 'proof' that the package was indeed shipped and they 'don't know why i didn't get it.' Well, obviously, b/c the shipping date was that very day that they were finally called on the carpet by Paypal. They never offered any explanation.

I highly recommend you avoid this untrustworthy company! They lie and ignore you and still take your money. Other sites associated with them and the one I ordered from was GreenandMore.com.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Home & Garden
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

10th of Mar, 2013 by    0 Votes
I have orderd from allergybuyersclub and teh experience was fine. Don't Knott balut greenandmore.com.

Contact Us