Allergy Buyers Club

unscrupulous

4.3
Allergy Buyers Club
allergybuyersclub.com
I ordered some very expensive LED lightbulbs and was sent a confirmation about the order. I waited a few weeks and nothing. I sent an email to customer service and was sent a reply saying there was an error with my order and it would be shipped the next day. Still nothing for another week or so. I sent 2 more emails to which no one responded. (Meanwhile the money was already taken! I stupidly did Paypal with this company.) Finally, I disputed the charge with Paypal. After several days, there was still no response or involvement from the company. Then finally a response comes through Paypal demonstrating 'proof' that the package was indeed shipped and they 'don't know why i didn't get it.' Well, obviously, b/c the shipping date was that very day that they were finally called on the carpet by Paypal. They never offered any explanation.

I highly recommend you avoid this untrustworthy company! They lie and ignore you and still take your money. Other sites associated with them and the one I ordered from was GreenandMore.com.
Complaint comments Comments (2) Complaint country United States Complaint category Home & Garden

Comments

10th of Mar, 2013 by    0 Votes
I have orderd from allergybuyersclub and teh experience was fine. Don't Knott balut greenandmore.com.
 6th of Jun, 2016 by    0 Votes
I completely agree with Cleveland Mom's reviews, and honestly I wish I'd read all the other bad reviews of Allergy Buyers Club online BEFORE purchasing something on Allergy Buyers Club. I purchased an air purifier from them after reading all the "amazing" reviews about the filter on their own site. I even chatted directly with their customer service rep who also recommended that particular air purifier. It took forever to arrive, and when it did it was HORRIBLY constructed, made of cheap plastic, and the interior electrical panel was held together with tape. Not even electrical-grade tape, but office quality cellophane tape. This was a $600 supposed high-quality air filter, so of course I immediately wanted to return it. Except, I was held to a 15% RESTOCKING fee, AND I had to pay for return shipping. Return shipping was almost $100, and the restocking fee was another $100!! I would've kept it just to try not to waste $200, except for the fact that it was a dangerous product & potential fire-hazard. So I angrily shipped it back.

I left an honest review of how bad the air filter was on their site, and oddly enough my review never showed up. So clearly Allergy Buyers Club filters out all the negative (read: HONEST) reviews, and only post the favorable reviews of their products. Which I question are even real reviews, I honestly can't imagine ANYONE being ok with paying $600 for a cheap plastic hunk of junk held together with tape.

This is a fraudulent company with horrible customer service, and a unconscionable return policy. STAY AWAY!

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree