logo

CreateSpace
Scammers
3. (19 mins ago)
americanbestlocksmith.com
They worked slowly and the prices were too high
4. (37 mins ago)
Maccorp Czech s.r.o.
very high level of commission (service fee) on currency exchange
5. (41 mins ago)

Posted: 2011-05-07 by    Cleveland Mom

unscrupulous

Allergy Buyers Club
allergybuyersclub.com
I ordered some very expensive LED lightbulbs and was sent a confirmation about the order. I waited a few weeks and nothing. I sent an email to customer service and was sent a reply saying there was an error with my order and it would be shipped the next day. Still nothing for another week or so. I sent 2 more emails to which no one responded. (Meanwhile the money was already taken! I stupidly did Paypal with this company.) Finally, I disputed the charge with Paypal. After several days, there was still no response or involvement from the company. Then finally a response comes through Paypal demonstrating 'proof' that the package was indeed shipped and they 'don't know why i didn't get it.' Well, obviously, b/c the shipping date was that very day that they were finally called on the carpet by Paypal. They never offered any explanation.

I highly recommend you avoid this untrustworthy company! They lie and ignore you and still take your money. Other sites associated with them and the one I ordered from was GreenandMore.com.
Comments United States Home & Garden
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of Mar, 2013 by   Boomer123 0 Votes
I have orderd from allergybuyersclub and teh experience was fine. Don't Knott balut greenandmore.com.

Avoid Scams When Donating to Haiti Earthquake Relief