logo

Bank Of Africa
Bennedict Joseph
2. (3 mins ago)
Free of Blemishes
posting fake comments and product is a scam
3. (6 mins ago)
Bovada Poker is so rigged

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

AL-HUSSAN SCHOOLS,DAMMAM,JUBAIL, Dammam,Khobar,Jubail Complaints & Reviews - HUMILIATION OF TEACHERS

AL-HUSSAN SCHOOLS,DAMMAM,JUBAIL Contacts & Informations

AL-HUSSAN SCHOOLS,DAMMAM,JUBAIL

Posted:    Imran Ullah Azhar

HUMILIATION OF TEACHERS

Al-Hussan International Schools,Eastern KSA
Saudi Arabia
I WANT TO BRING THE ATTENTION OF ALL TEACHERS WHO ARE CRAZY TO DO JOB ABROAD. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR PERMANENT JOB IN PAKISTAN TO JOIN THESE FRAUD SCHOOLS IN EASTERN PROVINCE OF SAUDI ARABIA. AL-HUSSAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL IN DAMMAM, KHOBAR AND JUBAIL ARE WELL KNOWN TO HIRE THE TEACHERS EVERY YEAR AND THEN PUTTING THEM OUT OF THE KINGDOM LIKE SHIT THE VERY NEXT YEAR.MANY TEACHERS FROM CITY SCHOOLS, BEACONHOUSE, CHANDBAGH, APS, SST TANDO ALLAH YAR AND FROM MANY PRESTIGIOUS SCHOOLS IN PAKISTAN JOINED THIS FRAUD COMPANY AND WERE ALSO FIRED FROM THEM THE FOLLOWING YEAR.
Comments Saudi Arabia Education
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

14th of Oct, 2010 by   Imran Ullah Azhar -1 Votes
Off Course!!!
These fraud Schools have no moral values.
They have some Pakistani stupid managers whose education is not more than matric but they are the in laws of the owner and they have handicapped every professional in these schools. These Pakistanis came to Saudi Arabia some 25 years back and were employed in baqalas or general stores. When company started the schools, they became business managers or like this. Every year they fire the old teachers and bring new one.

you can easily call them the Shit schools in Dammam, Khobar and Jubail

Hamid Suleman
Ex Teacher in jubail of same shit school
 4th of Nov, 2010 by   M. AHMAD KHAN 0 Votes
I 100% AGREE.

THE BUSINESS MANAGERS OF THESE SCHOOLS ARE PAKISTANI RELATIVES OF THE OWNER. THEY ARE NOT QUALIFIED BUT THEY ARE THE ACTUAL DIRECTORS AND PRINCIPALS OF THESE SCHOOLS.
... AND ONE VERY IMPORTANT THING, THESE PAKISTANI GUYS ONLY DISTURB THE PAKISTANI TEACHERS.
 2nd of Jan, 2011 by   Kashif Hussain +1 Votes
I agree with Imran ullah and Hamid Suleman.
These are the schools who hire Pakistani teachers and force them to leave early because these schools calculate the cost and senior teachers are always costly so they fire them and bring new teachers every year. you will find very rare or no teachers who are serving from a good time period.
Syed Kashif,
 2nd of Jan, 2011 by   Kashif Hussain 0 Votes
100% true. you might find many victims in Karachi and all Pakistan
 16th of Jan, 2011 by   pawarshw -1 Votes
100% AGREE THAT THE BUSINESS MANAGERS OF AL-HUSSAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL IN DAMMAM, KHOBAR AND JUBAIL ARE PAKISTANI RELATIVES OF THE OWNER. THEY ARE NOT QUALIFIED BUT THEY ARE THE ACTUAL DIRECTORS AND PRINCIPALS OF THESE SCHOOLS.
... AND ONE VERY IMPORTANT THING, THESE PAKISTANI GUYS ONLY DISTURB THE PAKISTANI TEACHERS AND ALL PAKISTANI DRIVERS AND LABOURS. THESE SCHOOLS ARE MAKING PROFIT EVERY YEAR BY REMOVING OLD STAFF AND TAKING NEW STAFF AGAIN. SHIT ALHUSSAN AND THEIR MANAGERS
 14th of Feb, 2011 by   zafar hashmi 0 Votes
i am 2oo agree with all of the above because the person who are running the alhussan school are relative of mr rashid honour of the school these peoples are not good and they donot know how to talk and deal with the educated peoples

ZAFAR HASHMI
 5th of Mar, 2011 by   Adnan.R 0 Votes
hi

i would like to discuss in detail with u about al hussan schools. if any one of you is living in karachi.

my email : adnanr12@hotmail.com
 30th of Mar, 2011 by   Devils eye 0 Votes
Why are we blaming them, they are doing what suits them. Our problem is that we have to quit our jobs from Pakistan, because we need money. My fellows we have to be realistic. We are fired because we are not the milk giving cows for them. Strange and very true that "business Manager" calling school, a business, but they are and they are powerful. As far my experience is concerned fuck them and they behave with you. Let them fucked and your fucked. Anyways It's not a nice experience to work in this group. Incompetent, non professional, idiots are shitting there.
No moral or ethical values. Teacher is just a F*** idiot for them.

Be careful before taking decision.
 1st of May, 2011 by   PARENTS OF COMMUNITY 0 Votes
It is quite surprising to see the comments and language used by the so called teachers whcih reflects on their qualification and experience. It seems that they have not been in any International School before, they joined the most reputed School which gave them the opportunity, but they were incompetent in their subjects thats why they were sent back. About their comments on Business Managers, We the parents of the school know who is in command.Basically the hiring and firing is done by the Academic people not the non Academic person.How in the world they are criticizing some one who had not been in the position of firing these people.Shame on them.Also the Academic people make decisions on the information provided by the parents. Schools are not operated on the basis what these teachers are addressing. We the Parents know that school always strive to get the best qualified teachers but unfortunately the Teachers they got were not qualified as the ones who are addressing and blaming someone who has nothing to do with it.STRANGE!!! PARENTS .
 12th of Jun, 2011 by   Bass Treble 0 Votes
These are the people who like to eat Haram. They have taken salaries for few months, have not performed and have been fired and now taking their frustration out on this Social Netwrok. How appauling? Great Language? Now wonder they have been thrown and kicked. Some people just accept what ever is offered before doing any research about the country and place they have been offered the job to. They think that teaching in KSA is just like teaching in PAKISTAN or INDIA, infact it is very difficult to survive in KSA for any teacher. The next question is that if they think that what has happened with them is the reality then why didnt the same happened with the Egyptians or South Africans teachers. Our Pakistani teachers fight, shout at each other, wrestle, spread filth and dirt, stink not only have bad body odor but also bad breath, on top of that teach tuition, breaking the contract and then they expect that good things should happen to them.
In addition, yes the Business Managers are their relatives, but dont forget that school is a money making profitable business, no businessman can hire someone who is incompetent. Therefore, there must be some competence that the owner can see and you cannot. One of my friends said it absolutely wrong, many teachers are with them for more then 12 years. More that 35 teachers are with them for more than 7 years. Admin people working for more than 12 years as well. So dont be a spoil sport, dont be a loser, be a sport, be positive, and look for opportunities. Saying bad thinks about a particular place or person is Haram, refrain from it. The other side of the story is always shocking. May Allah give you peace and forgive you.
Ameen
 10th of Jul, 2011 by   Syed Mubeen 0 Votes
what is going on in their class rooms, just follow the following link and u will come to know the reality of standard of education.

The person who introducd himself as "Parents of the Community" seems to be one of the bussiness managers in these worst schoolsof KSA
 10th of Jul, 2011 by   Syed Mubeen 0 Votes
I just ask a simple question. Why they recruit teachers every year???? This is the most important point. Some of the teachers, are no doubt, kicked off...while the others who really want to save their respect from very bad students and managers say good bye. I know 5 teachers who are working there from 5-10 years but these are the guys if they leave this school, nobody will accept them as a teacher. So they are super fit for such sort of school.
 23rd of Jul, 2011 by   Devils eyes 0 Votes
Hi Dears... long time off the social network. What a funny comments made by parents and one of the juke box. As far as the language is concerned, I am sorry for all those who used and to whom is used, but that's the way one may respond, though I do not agree with that but let us take it as human expression. Regarding the point made by Mr. Parent, I would like to ask you one very simple question, You said teachers are fired because they are incompetent. " Who was the fucking bastered, who hired them". When you hire "the business managers hire them, and they ask only one question, This is the salary do you agree??". Dear, What do think about Haram, getting fees in bundles and paying teachers in peanuts, that's the true halal, Good luck with that halal. You said we Pakistani teachers stink and bad breath, I challenge you won't find a single Pakistani who has these stinking qualities. I would like to inform you that these are qualities not achieved by Pakistanis.
Very Much true when you called them Academic People. who told you they are academic. The Academic Coordinator of One the school can't even spell, Spells "With as Withe" what's the criteria for hiring an academic coordinator? The great ass lickers are getting the positions. I totally agree with the statements those who are working for 5-12 years they are the most incompetent teachers. They are there because they won't be paid what they are paid in this business making school. I think Mr. Bas. Ass licking is halal for you. Lick you are paid for this. I know many admin staff people they were hired as teachers now they are on posts because they couldn't delivered what they were hired for, Teaching, but their ass licking qualities took them to the high position. I know very good teachers who left because they were fine teachers and they didn't know the art of licking as Mr. Bass trable. So they left. We are fired because we are not the suckers, we are fired because we are not Yes Sir. The contract is breached by both parties. Teacher is thought to be a donkey who can do any thing. I swear I witnessed cases when Student abused teacher and when the case was put to management, they said they are growing boys, you must have handled it better. Next time a teacher just said " shut up" and he was given warning letter and termination. What a joke . Good business. Keep up Sir, you are really trying to protect what can't be protected. Regarding the salaries, once we stepped in school and faced so much humiliation, I think we deserve that money. We are paid for this. What about you "You earn harm you are paid for ass licking or doing you job. You decide Halal or Haram.. Rest on the day of judgment.
Regarding the South African teacher, sorry to say they fuck your ass, that why management keeps themselves away, by the way would you please tell me how many South African teacher do you have in All 3 International School. Please don't lie. I worked there and know all them. I can even name them if you lied. Teaching in Pakistan is easy or difficult, I would not discuss that. I would like to inform you that teaching is only possible when student take you as teacher. When students know that if they complaint "teacher in Al Hussan would be in trouble" what you expect from teacher. If you have been so good why don't you teach? I am sure you are not part of teaching community. You are ass licker.
 15th of Aug, 2011 by   imran ullah azhar 111 0 Votes
imran ullah azhar
first of all i would like to inform my friends this bulleitin is not made by me, alhussan school is providing quality education in saudia arabia. i was teaching biology there, i just came back from saudia because i was not feeling well. they bare good peoples like mr raid . mr kaleem mr ismail and mr uzair they supported me at every moment . i get severe typhoid and i came back. al hussan school is a good school, imran ullah azhar
 9th of Jan, 2012 by   Mark Dodge 0 Votes
I am an American who worked with Al-Hussan for almost 1 year. I had to high-tail it to Bahrain and take a flight out back home. They hold on to your passport and actually decline to give it. Complaints you have go out the window and the compound they put you in is crap. I am an American typing from the USA. IT IS A MISTAKE TO WORK THERE. The best thing to do is give your passport and then apply for a new one. Within two weeks you have a passport and you can take off if you like. The school will never know what happened.

I had my passport back though when I left. The smart thing to do is get your housing allowance and live in Bahrain. It's a 45 min. drive over the bridge. That way, you keep your passport with you at all times, so you can hightail it out of there if you need to do so. Bahrain, other than legal prostitution, is civilized (movie theatres, uncovered women, music, normal people). You can live there easily without problems.
 17th of Jan, 2013 by   aman ullah khan 1 0 Votes
hi i am aman ullah khan i was also teaching english there in the same frauad schools, i want to only say stupid peoples and stupid management. and cheater schools.
 25th of Jan, 2013 by   QISSA 0 Votes
AOA

ALL OF YOU
I am joining the insituite very soon and will update u soon about their attitude etc
 24th of Feb, 2013 by   Aridion 0 Votes
Any further news about this school. I may be joining.
 23rd of Mar, 2013 by   Abu Hamza -1 Votes
Dear All,

I am a UK expat, college lecturer and father of three.

The anger and frustration felt in the above comments are shared also by parents whose children attend or have attended the 'Al Himar', or 'Al Hussan School in Jubail.

Recently, I have been surveying schools in the Jubail area for my sons who are about to begin school.
I asked many parents and non parents to give me feedback about schools, to share their stories and experiences.

Al Hussan was the worst. Complaints center around poor school management, abusive teacher/admin relations, terrible handling of parents, low standard classroom teachers and lack of support for parents of the 7 children who died in the road tragedy in Jubail. (March 2013).

After speaking to so many people, I came away with the strong impression that Al Hussan' cares much more about grabbing money than it does about education.

Frankly, this is sad but I am glad I know this before deciding to send my son to that school.

One example of abuse is the school issuing a photocopied class book to a pupil whose father hadn't met the books fees deadline. The child in question felt so bad.

Another example of abuse is the school refused to give children a ride home on the bus because the fees payable by the child's father's company hadn't yet reached their bank account.

Others relate how children suffer in class due to low paid, poor teachers, parents suffering at the hands of harsh and abusive administrators, teachers suffering abuse in the class at the hands of admin, summary job firings, all manner of abuse and ill feeling.

Many parents I know had withdrawn their children from that school. Many others want to but feel there are so few alternatives.

The 'Al Mariya International School' in Jubail is a much better alternative. They offer 'O' levels program and a project based learning curriculum. Their website www.mariyaschool.com is friendly and student centered. They even have long condolences for parents of the Al Hussan road accident tragedy. The Al Hussan website has NO condolences which shows their real lack of empathy.

The 'Al Hussan School' admin should pay serious attention to the poor reputation is has developed over the years and the negative impact this is having on parents and the community as a whole.

Teachers, parents and their children are the school's most valuable assets NOT buildings and chairs. These human assets need care, careful and kindly attention and proper longer term financial investment.

If I can take anything positive from this it is that now I know how NOT to run a school and 'Al Hussan' has shown us al the mistakes so as they may not be repeated.

Yours,

Abu Hamza
 23rd of Mar, 2013 by   Abu Hamza 0 Votes
Dear All,

I am a UK expat, college lecturer and father of three.

Yours,