logo

Air Asia Go Holiday Package

Air Asia
Malaysia
airasia.com
I have recently booked the Go holiday package from the Air Asia websites from LCCT to Bangkok on 6 of May 2009. I have booked the flights + hotel through the websites and there was no prompt on the website to buy the check in baggage. (there is a selection to buy the baggage check in on the normal Air Asia Ticket booking but not the Go holiday package).
I have check the FAQ section of the Air Asia Go Holiday section

The websites clearly stated that for all the passengers on the AK flights, they are entitled to up to 15kg of free baggage. However, when I check in to my flights, AK734, I was told to pay the baggage fees of RM20. I complaint to the supervisor(Mr. ...Subra Maniam) and show him the print out of the websites terms and conditions but he gave me the excuse of "the website is not updated" and he mentioned I should buy it online but in fact I can't. There was no time for me to argue any further with him as the flight time is approaching. I was forced to pay the baggage fees.

I am very disappointed with the confusing policy and the inefficiency of the air asia Go Holiday online booking system.Tony Fenandes, please do something !!
Comments Malaysia Airlines
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

5th of Nov, 2009 by   MWQ 0 Votes
I'm also facing the same problem now, I purchased the holiday package since Sept'09, our trip will be in Nov'09. I tried to call them to book a seat and baggage, but for 2 months that I've been trying to call Go holiday no : 03-21719222 and 21719333 for that purpose, there is only answering machine and keep on holding the line.
I've even posted my complaint on their website twice, yes they did replied me by email and advised me that they have informed Go Holiday and some one will call me soon, however it's been 10days, no one call me till now!

Very frustrated, as I'm bringing my children for the trip, I need to book seats so that we all can sit together. And not only that, it'll cost lesser to pre-buy baggage than to buy it during check in.

Holiday Safety Tips 2009