logo

Menards
Awful place to work in
2. (36 mins ago)
Prestige Slate / Premier Slate
conmen setup in new name
3. (50 mins ago)
Online Ads / Survey
Fraud of mlm / survey
4. (1 hr 4 mins ago)
fake document
Buy High-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, ID cards
5. (1 hr 5 mins ago)
ken hiner
Travel Visa, Passport,citizenship,Id cards,driver's license,diplomas,degrees,certificates Specialist

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Afni-Bloom Complaints & Reviews - Damaged credit

Afni-Bloom Contacts & Informations

Afni-Bloom

Posted:    elizabeth dequesada

Damaged credit

Afni-Bloom has also damaged my credit by reporting a debt from 1998! I knew nothing about this debt, and received no notification from them regarding this! I caught when I was applying for a mortgage- my scores dropped more than 30 points! The lender has required me to pay this ($1,200.00). I've disputed this with the Bureau's only to be told it meet FCRA standards. Now it will show as paid but remain on my report as a collection item! Is there anything I can do?
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

24th of Jul, 2007 by   Rhonda Hudson 0 Votes
I have noticed, or been told by a company I was applying for credit with that AFNI-Bloom has something on my credit as well and there is no information on them at all. I have no contact information for them nor does it show an account number or date for them. I am in the same boat only I do not have the information I need to try to dispute it or do anything about it, not that it would help. Do you have any contact information for this company?

Thanks, Rhonda purpletazz75@yahoo.com.
 18th of Sep, 2007 by   Malina 0 Votes
Here is a # I just called to dispute something on my credit report 1-866-352-0479
 2nd of Oct, 2007 by   wendy thomas 0 Votes
Afni-Bloom, has just reported on my Credit that I owe them money from a cingular bill that I had in 2000. They have damaged my credit more than it already was:) Don't be scared if they have done this to you. There are alot of business out there that will work with you for loans and such. you just have to do your research. I have crappy credit and my highest interest rate is 8% on a loan that I took out for consolidation.
 20th of Oct, 2007 by   charles r ranson jr +1 Votes
I was looking at my credit report and saw that I owe AFNI-BLOOM $264.00 and I dont even know nothing about this company, my credit score has went down because of this I need to know how to get this off my credit report!
 26th of Oct, 2008 by   charles flanders +1 Votes
I have paid Afini and afini bloom 2x $379 for an Alltel account from 6 years or more ago. I didn't realize I had paid 2x it was years aprt and I was trying to purchase RE.
I filed several dispute letters wit5h all 3 credit reporting agencies (they are the culprit) they remove afini and then before you know it it's back on my report.
I don't owe them anything they owe me I have never heard from them and can't get through on the phone.
What do I do next?
 29th of Oct, 2008 by   keith 0 Votes
Andersen Financial Network (ANFI)
ATTN: Validation of Debt Request