Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Posted:

bad teeth

Affordable Dentures
West Virginia
I had my dentures made by Affordable Dentures. they have never fit right. I cannot eat with them in and have been living on ensure for the past year. I went from 145 lbs down to 120lbs over the time i have had theses teeth. they hurt my mouth to the point where i get blisters from them rubbing. I understood that they were cheap when i purchased them, but i can see i am going to have to spend thousands over the next year to have a new pair made by someone qualified to make dentures.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Dental Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

24th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
I planned this out very carefully, asked all the questions, one of them, " will the new dentures look good? " I was told the Dr. carefully looks at your smile to choose just the right teeth. I had my teeth extrated, right away I had a bad infection, I cried day and night, I did everything I was asked to do, went back many times, each time waiting for hours to be seen. I could not wear them at all for a week, 1, they were too big, would not fit, 2, my mouth hurt so bad, I could not take the pain, after a week and few days, I had to put them in, had them adjusted to hold in my mouth, I look like a fresk! The new dentures are much too big for my mouth! I was told that everyone feels they are too big, that must be a trait of ffordable Dentures. Now I must return to work, in pain, big teeth, I will call again, I am sure to be told, " just give it more time" ! I am embarrased to go out anywhere. Affordable Dentures made me broke, and ugly, like a fresk!

Ford Motor Company Logo Ford Motor Company Logo Ford Motor Company
Customer Care Service

Contact Us

Dental Insurance: Should You Bite?
Dental Insurance: Should You Bite?
more videos More Videos