logo

Plenty of Fish
Fraud and cheating
4. (56 mins ago)
Isagenix
This blender is absolutely useless
5. (58 mins ago)

Posted:    bmc

customer service

BMC
Colorado
This is the 3rd time I have received harassing phone calls from customer service agents at Advanta small business cards. I have always paid my bills on time, but to no fault of my own they have wrongly credited payments that have been submitted to them. The first time after several attempts from my bank and I contacting them I received a weak apology from a female supposed manager that they were mistaken and credited the $500.00 plus late fees $39 back to my account. the next incident went about the same but an even weaker apology came with excuses of "computer errors". I am now in a battle this 3rd time after sending them $15, 000.00 last month the harassing phone calls started immediately. I contacted my bank and they say they sent the money on the 15th and it shows they received the $600.00 on the 15th of July. The payment was due the 20th. It shows on the account summary website they received the $600.00 on the 15th then on the 21st they charge me a late fee 0f $39 for not sending them a payment that was due the 20th. I tried to speak to a manager, told they do not speak to you write them at this address. I asked for e-mail and fax numbers was blown off. they have blown off my bank who insists they received the money. I was told after calling 3 times and in the final call getting very upset that I am a liar and I am harassing them. I am harassing them. Unbelievable. No wonder they are on the verge of going under. They are seeking another bank sponsor for their accounts. I hope no other bank enters into business with this company, some companies should be allowed to fail due to their poor business practices. NO BAILOUTS!! What happened to customer service?
Comments United States Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Are Changes Coming to Credit Card Fees?

Latest Groups