logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
XE Corporation / Currency Company
Illegal practices, unprofessional service!
2. (14 mins ago)
Macys / Stearns & Foster Mattress
mattress is sagging/we have insurance
3. (17 mins ago)
tnbillinfo INTERNET and TNW.BILL.COM VALETTa
Unauthorised amounts being billed to my account
4. (23 mins ago)

Adam Mesh Program Complaints & Reviews - From my opinion - it was misleading

Adam Mesh Trading Group, LLC Contacts & Informations

Adam Mesh Program

Posted: 2011-10-11 by    Horson

From my opinion - it was misleading

Adam Mesh Program
From my opinion - it was misleading. I'm sure the program works for some folks - but not everyone. My biggest problem was that I was burnt by many other programs before and asked them if it was the type of program that would teach me how to trade - hands on - literally teaching me and showing me every step of the way. I was told without a doubt - yet. I forked over $4500 and what I got in return was a weekly call with a coach who really only reviewed my stock picks and told me he either agreed or disagreed with them - and then he'd email me trading info that I could have downloaded off of google myself (ex - what is a bear flag, what are support and resistance) etc. I would never in a million years have paid $4500 for this if I knew this was all I was going to get - and not at all what I asked for, When I asked for a refund - they felt that since others raved about the program - they think they are the best in the world - so no. In my opinion - if you are seeking a chat room to talk to other traders who follow him - and then pay $99-$150 a month for this chat room - then go for it. If you are looking for real hands on training like I was - I found much better success with another program then I did with Adam Mesh's program. I wish I knew then what I know now - because then I would be $4500 ahead of the game and not $4500 in the hole because of them.
Comments United States Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

19th of Jan, 2013 by   thecraiginator 0 Votes
What is the name of the company you liked?
 30th of May, 2013 by   the sap 0 Votes
You are absolutely correct. There options program is even worse.
 14th of Jun, 2013 by   CherieOK 0 Votes
I just spent 45 minutes on a Friday evening speaking with Adam Mesh about his available programs. He was extremely informative, very professional, and never once pushed me into signing up for one of his programs. I found him a delight, and am seriously considering working with him in one of his one-on-one coaching programs. I specifically discussed how the programs would work, and nothing resembled anything like the ones described above. I, too, have been burnt by other programs...to be specific, just about anything from the Weiss Group. At least Adam Mesh's program allows you to pay as you go, and if you aren't satisfied, you just stop paying and participating. How can you lose?
 5th of Feb, 2014 by   swolfe44 0 Votes
This was my experience with checking-out one of Adam Mesh's services. I won't gig their trading, as I have had success using these techniques--It's their business practices I have an issue with. I actually contacted them via their website, earlier than my 1st email at 2:34pm--which of course had no response. The following is an good example of the run-around-up-sell tactics that will take place if you decide the service is not for you. I suggest you try John Carter's site, or Market Club if you need a service, which enable you to cancel with the click of a button! I still use both and am very hapy...or use FINVIZ...It's free!

Today at 2:34 PM
I just signed-up. Two of this weeks stocks (GALT and TXTA) were already on my initial
weekly list. I've been using FINVIZ scans for years. No need to pay for something I get for FREE.

Not a bad looking service, but I've been doing this for 20 years and need to apply my
charting/platform fees more effectively.

Please DO NOT bill my credit card, again.

Thanks for the look!

Scott
Hi Scott!

Thank you for the email.

I believe we have something that will fit your needs perfectly.

I would like to offer you the opportunity to try our Smart Money Elite program which retails at $99 per month, free, for your first month.

The Elite is one of our strongest systems. It offers you specific entry and exit points, which we know can take your profits to new levels. We do all of the scanning and filtering for you, so you don't have to spend any time researching. With this, we send you alerts via email of when to get into the system. It also allows you access to Adam's weekly calls, which recaps the market and gives you specific insight and details into what the Smart Money Buyers are trading. This is a proven program that has made people a lot of money, let us show you why it's a perfect fit for you.

After the month, if we have not received a cancellation request, we will keep you in the program moving forward, and charge you $99 recurring monthly.

Please email me at J.rosen@adammesh.com or call me back at 212-774-5970 Ext 8008 and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Let me know.

Josh
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To Josh Rosen
Today at 5:12 PM
I emailed to cancel the prime membership. I need a confirmation that it has been cancelled.
Thanks,
Scott
Hi Scott,

My associate Josh emailed you earlier today offering you our Elite service.

This gives specific entry and exit points as well as a weekly call with Adam and Christian.

Let him know if you are interested - I have included him on this email.

Stephanie
Today at 5:32 PM
No, I am not interested! I replied to him as well.

I want a cancellation.

My next contact is a fraud alert to my credit card issuer.
Scott,

Why would your next contact be a fraud alert?

You purchased a product yesterday, you emailed in this morning, we responded to you TWICE today within minutes of your request offering you something you may be more interested in.

Now you are threatening to call us fraud?

I am not sure where that threat came from or where the disconnect is but clearly we have done nothing wrong.
Today at 5:37 PM
i didn't contact you to purchase a different service. i contacted you to cancel
the service i am currently subscribed to!

please cancel the prime service.

Stephanie Sherman
To Me
Today at 5:43 PM
Yes - when someone asks to cancel our procedure is to try to offer them something better at no cost.

That is what Mr. Rosen did.

Once you replied saying you would not like it he cancelled your subscription.

I still don't see how any of this is fraud or warrant a threats.

As stated, we were clearly prompt and provided very good customer support.

If you have further concerns please feel free to contact myself but I do not appreciate being referred to as fraud.
Hi Scott,

As my associate Stephanie stated, you have been canceled. We have canceled any further charges and have removed your access.

Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

Josh
Today at 5:50 PM
Had you cancelled first, then tried to up-sell, we would have probably done business.

Wow!...I Am I glad it worked-out this way.
Scott,

Our goal is to always make the customer happy.

As you were unhappy with the initial service we offered you a better service at no extra cost.

I am sorry if you do not see that as good customer support.

Your refund should appear in 3-5 business days.

Have a nice day.
 23rd of Jun, 2014 by   DeannaJoyce 0 Votes
Just had an experience VERY SIMILAR to Scott's above. I too emailed to cancel a trial subscription but did not get a response. I called to ask about the cancellation and refund request and was transferred to Josh Rosen who offered me a subscription to Smart Money Elite for no cost for one month. I have now emailed again to refuse the offer and request the original refund again. I do not expect to get an answer but instead plan to simply write to my credit card company and tell them to cancel the charge. At lease I have email correspondence as some evidence that I tried to get a refund. What a pain!
 28th of Jan, 2015 by   AdamMesh 0 Votes
Hey, it's Adam Mesh. I was alerted that there was a complaint so I read it. After going through it and seeing how my customer response team handled it, I could not be more pleased. Let me say that again, I could not be more pleased! SWolfe signed up for a $9.95 trial on 2/4. The next day he wrote in to cancel. Just by signing up, he received access to free reports and our latest picks. Signing up for a 30 day trial and canceling the next day isn't what I call giving it a shot! He/She explained that there was nothing wrong with the picks but he already had those 2 on his radar. When we perform well and produce solid results and somebody still wants to leave, of course we want to give them the chance to get something that would work better. They have seen what we can do. They have seen that we produce great trades so if it's not working, hopefully we have at least instilled enough confidence that we are the go to source for financial success. The Smart Money Elite service is up 145% over the last year. My customer service team emailed back and forth with SWolfe immeidately. Look at his chain. Look at the time stamps on the email. It was the opposite of the run around as I always expect from anyone I work with. My attitude is always to handle things head on and immediately and we did that there. Clearly SWolfe wanted that $9.95 back and it was done that day. It seems like the complaint is far fetched and there is a convenient plug for another promo so who knows what to think but I have thousands of Smart Money Subscribers so this is definitely no the normal reaction. Net/Net I wouldn't change a thing. Let me ask you. if you owned a business and someone bought something from you and returned it the next day, would you want to know why they were returning it and if you could offer them something else? i hope so! As for Deanna, I can't find her name in my system so could only assume she used an alias. Not sure why but again, same answer. she signed up for a service that continually produces results. She asked to cancel. We immediately responded to offer her a free month of our upgraded service to see if that could create a better experience. You see, if the results are there and they are, then I want to get to the bottom of why someone is failing. If I can't connect, if the winning strategies aren't enough, then I want to find the best way to break through. that's why we offer other things. I promise, it is not about $9.95 or $29.95, it's about the relationship and helping the trader get to where they want to be. It's much easier to let people quit. The challenge is to try and get them to meet you even a semblance of the way. If you are just going to sign up for a service, never read anything we send and quit - don't bother signing up. Even if you won't ask for a refund - I don't want $9.95 from someone who won't ever participate. However, if you will follow through, then you can create the rewarding experience that I am proud to have produced year after year. Want to try me. Call 212-774-5977 and see what happens. Or email me adam@adammesh.com .

How to Save Even if Missed Cash for Appliance Clunkers