logo

Afremov.com
SCAM
3. (9 mins ago)
LG Electronics USA
Warn your friends and family
4. (11 mins ago)

Posted:    tahoenpa

Fradulent Banking Practices

ACS Education Services
acs-education.com
For the second time this institution has repeatedly made attempts to withdraw money from my bank account with authorization. I made a payment on my student loan online. ACS then repeatedly attempted to withdraw money from the account three weeks in a row, causing overdraft fees. This is the second time this institution accessed my bank account without my permission on multiple weeks in a row.

At this point I am afraid to even attempt to pay the loan by check. What a supervisor told me this morning is that they will only collect on a check once, however, they will utilize an ATM card for multiple collections. No where, and I have printed out all of the documentation from their website this morning, no where do they say they will make repeated withdraws from your bank account when you are submitting a one time monthly payment.

I am turning them into anyone I can. I do not see any difference between someone stealing my ATM card and accessing my account and ACS accessing my account on multiple occasions without authorization.
Comments United States Loans
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Sep, 2010 by   B Haug 0 Votes
ACS (College Loan Corp.) are thieves, They fall under the same catagory as Apollo Group and University of Phoenix. I was told that grants would cover my ENTIRE education. Upon receiving notification from ACS stating I had student loans, I immediately withdrew from UOP. I should have never been approved for any student loans nor did I authorize (via e-signature) for these loans.

How to Avoid Grocery Scams