logo

Posted: 2011-03-07 by    Stephanie Stoner0331

Direct Deposit

Achieve Card Palm National Bank
TO: THE ACHIEVE CARD SCAM ARTISTS
My friend had his tax refund deposited into your bank on Friday, March 4th. Apparently after speaking with several of your customer service representatives, supervisors, and compliance department (?) for more than an hour, we do not have our money yet. According to the complaint board, your company has had several run-ins with the same problem of not properly posting account deposits!
You should be ashamed of running a company who takes hard working individuals money from them!!! I know this deposit has been made!!! If your company does not have the computer capacity to post the deposits upon reciept then you should not ADVERTISE direct deposit with INSTANT ACCESS to your funds! Your company and bank are making millions off us hard working individuals for you to live the high life!!!
I want to reach through this computer and shake you!!! WAKE UP! Fire some of your customer service reps and get rid of your bull sh*t compliance department and upgrade your freaking computer software!!!
It doesn't take a person with a doctorate's degree to see that you are a scam!
GET THE MONEY ON THE CARD!!! LOOK THROUGH THE PHONE RECORDS AND SEE WHERE WE HAVE CALLED!!! YOUR REPS ARE RUDE AND OFFER NO HELP!!!
Comments United States Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

7th of Mar, 2011 by   Achieve101 0 Votes
We respect the privacy of our cardholders and are prohibited from discussing any customer service issues on public internet forums, such as this one.

Achieve Card has dedicated employees standing by to assist customers and answer questions. Call 1-800-486-0273 to speak with a customer service agent. Our hours of operation are Monday – Friday 8AM to 8PM CST, and Saturday 9AM – 6PM CST. We are also available to assist via email at support@achievecard.com.

Please feel free to read additional comments from Achieve cardholders by visitinghttp://achievecardtestimonials.com. These comments were gathered from our quarterly customer satisfaction surveys.
 30th of Jun, 2012 by   msgreen 0 Votes
I'm very upset that I have direct deposit an was supposed to received my check on the 1st which falls on a Sunday here it is sat.30 an I still haven't got my money on my card and there's no one I can talk to I'm very upset and they have definitely lost a customer
 30th of Aug, 2012 by   melizza 0 Votes
this card is awful!!! There is no disclosure about the 9.95 they initially charge. So I needed $48.00 on the card in order to receive my birth certificate from another state. I of course had to pay the 4.95 load fee and I put a little extra on the card. Well, I went to Walgreens drugstore to purchase an item so I could use the extra money before I requested my birth certificate. Well the manager made an error, and I understand, we are all human; however, when he voided the $39.05 error it still took it off my card and has not been replaced. I desperately needed that birth certificate in a tI'mely manner. You can forget about getting any answers from "customer reps". So I am out over 60.00 and its no big deal to the reps at achieve card, cause I'm sure what disappears off our card appears in their pockets. Please stay away from these cards!!!They are thieves.
 7th of Sep, 2012 by   TINA dickerson 0 Votes
I TINA DICKERSON DID NOT GET MY NEW CARD AND I CANT GET MY MONEY OFF MY CARD SO I WILL END UP LOSSING MY PLACE AND U ALL DONT TAKE PHONE CALLS IF UR NOT A MEMBER SO I NEED MY CARD LIKE NOW AND HOPE I DONT LOSS MY PLACE B4 I GET IT NOW WHAT AM I TO DO

Cecil County Credit Card Fraud