logo

engine n parts Ltd,
Faulty Car
3. (20 mins ago)
enutra-101
receiving pills in the mail that i did NOT order
4. (31 mins ago)
ATT
Rebate scam/Deceptive Practices
5. (34 mins ago)
Ryan Smith
I think Ryan Smith tries to cheat out of my money

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

acesse.com, Nevada Complaints & Reviews - BEWARE OF ACESSE.COM ADVERTISING SCAM!!!!

acesse.com Contacts & Informations

acesse.com

Posted: 2012-08-04 by    reporter600

BEWARE OF ACESSE.COM ADVERTISING SCAM!!!!

INET GLOBAL
Nevada
acesse.com
Don't pay for advertising from this SCAM. They are a PPC company which I did not know till I paid. They presented themselves as a different type of advertising company. Then when I paid they stuck me in a confusing PPC campaign that I NEVER wanted or selected out of the 3 other advertising options they gave. Their support ticket system does NOT work whatsoever, they have NO EMAIL anywhere to be found on the internet, no phone no way to be contacted then they DOUBLE charged my credit card and there was NO WAY for me to contact them which is the strangest SCAMMIEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN. I'm so afraid they are going to keep charging my card once the money runs out that's what these scam ppc companies do. BEWARE OF ACESSE.COM they are a BIG SCAM!
Comments United States Business & Finances
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

24th of Apr, 2013 by   Gatsby +1 Votes
I will just talk about my own experience, not saying that your talking full of #&%. I have been with acesse since Jan.2012, and I know a few people who has been with them since 2010. Although I didn't join for the advertising part, I or my friends never had a problem getting paid, or them taking out money from my credit card that I didn't approve off. In fact after you make any purchase you can delete your card or even put a block on your card from anyone accessing it. So if you are really that concerned do that. Now I will talk about the customer service part. I have sent maybe a total of 5-8 tickets since I joined for various things. It normally takes them 1-2 days to respond back. I have also called them and always got someone to talk to if you don't like sending tickets. I will say, that I would of liked them to be more informative when answering questions. They basically read from their agreement terms, and when asked something more complex, they don't really have a good answer in my opinion. They are more helpful for beginners. All in all,
 25th of Apr, 2013 by   kingwizard 0 Votes
Acesse has a direct line that is available on weekdays, has physical offices within the United States, which have been visited by advertisers and their ticket system works fine, all of my tickets have been answered within 72 hours or less. There are no problems for affiliates to cash out their earnings any time. Great company, great support, would recommend!
 1st of Feb, 2014 by   Passing by 0 Votes
I've been with them since April 2013. I have not had any issues with them so far. I have no problem withdrawing money and have gotten all of it back. They do have a real live customer support line which I've spoken to a real live person over the phone several times regard some minor issues.

Ebay Paypal Scam, Seller Beware!

Latest Groups