logo

Acer Aspire 4741G-332G50Mn Complaints & Reviews - Very bad after sales service

Acer Aspire 4741G-332G50Mn Contacts & Informations

Acer Aspire 4741G-332G50Mn

Posted:    WongMY

Very bad after sales service

Acer
Malaysia
acer.com
I'm Malaysian, I bought a laptop Acer Aspire 4741G-332G50Mn on 16 Apr 2010 at KL, Malaysia.
This product have too much problem, it very frequent:
i) auto restart
ii) suddenly blue screen
iii) not able to hibernate (it didn't show hibernate failed, but the next time start up, it show improper shut down)
iv) after a moment in standby mode it turn off itself

Finally on 10 Jul 2010 it hang and not able to boot up anymore.

I had send it to service center for repair on 13 Jul 2010.
This actually is the 3rd times I send this laptop to service center!
I finally make a complaint email to acer and also the support team. In my email I had attached all the error that I manage to record down (such those blue-screen error log), wish they will seriously settle my laptop issues this time. I really wish that I no need to go to their service center anymore. But unfortunately, the next day after they return back the laptop to me (after 2 weeks+) it hang again and not able to boot up (not even show me the bios screen).
I keep on trying to boot it after a few moments, there was 1 time successful boot up, but the keyboard are not functioning!! Then after restart, it again not bootable!!
I'm really disappointed!! So I make a report to the National consumer department (NCCC), and also send acer an email ask for refund. After 1 working day, service center call me up for collect my laptop for inspection. But after 3 days, no call or email from the service center and acer!!
Then I call the service center, unfortunately service center say they will again repair it then return back to me!!! My laptop keep sending to their service center since the first week I bought it!! Since 16 Apr 2010 till now, the laptop was at the service center for more than a month (accumulated)!!
I'm angry and send them an email saying I won't accept the repair unit anymore, asking them please reply me what to do by that day. Unfortunately no reply!!

For your information the support team/service center is an agent company for handling acer support; since the day I make my first complaint acer never contact me or giving me an email reply. Both of them seem like ignoring my complaint!!
I wondering is this the way Acer doing their after sales support everywhere in the world??
I don't know what can I do now beside waiting the NCCC to send them a letter; probably by this month I won't get back my money to buy another laptop!
I paid cash to buy the laptop in Apr 2010, till now I haven't had a proper laptop to use!!

I don't know how to get attention from Acer?! so, I try post my complaint to the internet, hope some one from Acer able to see it, and please give back my money as soon as possible!! I'm urgently need a laptop by next month. Thank you very much!!
Comments Malaysia Laptops / Notebooks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

8th of Nov, 2010 by   icipicipdonk 0 Votes
wished you didn't send the laptop to acer sc. you should record all the craps your laptop giving you and post the video on youtube, so everyone in the virtual world could witness how crappy acer product is, and I'll bet the NCCC would love to watch your video. mine is the same as yours and not even once I could burn a readable DVD... X(
 9th of Nov, 2010 by   WongMY 0 Votes
I'm totally giving up to Acer!! Eventhough NCCC had send them letter (2 times), but they still can keep quite. They can keep quite for more than 3 months since Jul 2010, until I have no choice, have to file my case to the tribunal of consumer. Unfortunately, very disappointed the judge only award me get a new replacement notebook! There is no purnishment or warning to Acer about their poor support. Acer is no need to review their QC and services. If this issue can settle by just giving the customer a replacement unit, why must let the customer wait until they report the case to tribunal? (In fact this is the 2nd time replacement after the DOA). No wonder Acer dare to ignore the customer complaint and ignore the NCCC letter!! NCCC is totally no meaning to have it!!
This means, any merchant can bring some rubbish to sell it in Malaysia. Any issue happened just wait for the consumer to report to the Tribunal. At the end, they just need to give back the customer a replacement unit only (they already take your money to roll for their business for few months). After gave back a replacement unit, perhaps the problem unit can take to re-sell it again, just wait for the consumer to complain again. If the consumer not complain to the tribunal, then they earn few thousand for selling a rubbish!! :'(
 14th of Dec, 2011 by   Masab 0 Votes
same is the problem with my acer aspire 4741g
but mine DVD is also not working when it starts burning the disc it make a loud voice while burning a disc
so howz ur laptop is working now???is it having the same problems or not??
 6th of Jun, 2012 by   kokkondars 0 Votes
Even I agree, I have Acer Aspire 4741G brought in Saudi. It is frequently gets switched off. Pissed off with the laptop and acer service.. dont know what to do...

Police Expose 35m Letter Scam