logo

4. (14 mins ago)
Sheraton Market
Shipping of Cancelled Order
5. (1 hr 32 mins ago)
Elite Express Courier Services.
scam

AccountNow

Posted: 2011-08-22 by    JGRAHAM1135

Scam

Accountnow
First I would like to say Account Now is a total FRAUD.You should not do business with them ! Some kind of way someone got access to my card information and my address and my personal info.and used 275.00 out of my account when I called account now to depute the charge they said that yhe money was used to purchase a web gift card .Whatever thats supposed to be.They needed me to sign and notarize a statement that I had nothing to do with the charge I did all that they asked of me . And then the games began now there saying that someone used the money to rent a utility truck in Arizona I never been to Arizona.they gave me a number to contact the supposed to be company it was no good. I called the operator in Arizona and they said the number is no good because it stays off the hook all day.Now I have spoken to about 7 pepole and they keep saying they are going to send me a copy of the sales draft that claimes to have mailed me this gift card.Is this about a gift card or a truck rental now im confused .So I never got that sales draft and my dispute was denied .when I asked for the merchants info. they said all they could give me is that same bad number which is now diconnected by the way.I will NEVER do bussiness with them again they totaly suck .I think that they took my money If I had a lawyer i would sue the filthy rich pants off of them .TOTALLY NOT FAIR TAKE FROM THE POOR GIVE TO THE RICH!!
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of Jun, 2012 by   Jamania 0 Votes
Account now is totally a scam, they send you unsolicited spam mail. Then they sent me a card that I did not apply for so I cut it up and tossed it out without bothering to activate it. Now for 3 months they constantly spam my email box and my mail box reminding me to use it, and when I call to tell them to F*** off and leave me alone, then they start asking for private personal information.

How to Save Even if Missed Cash for Appliance Clunkers