logo

Aarons Contacts & Informations

Aarons

Posted: 2013-02-20 by    izzy112711

Rental Washer & Dryer

I have been leasing from Aarons in my apartment a washer & Dryer from them for now 20 months the last 6 months I have been late all most every month and I got 1 or 2 months a exstension or skipped a month so I know that by July it should be paid off, And I have been sick in the hospital with the flu and now they are wanting my washer and dryer back, I paid them $100. in January late and I owed them $198. and now i do owe for Feb. plus the balance of Febuary and they have been harrasing me I am coming home from the hospital tomorrow, And I am tired they want the full pay off amount or nothing at all, So have I broken a law can they threaten me like this ? I have poorley communicateed with them the past 3 weeks since I have been in the hospital I didnt have cell phone there but they are telling me if I dont give it back to them today they are calling the cops and I am not home till tomorrow late.

Do they have these rights I know it s because i have it all most paid off I am sure of it NEVER have they behaved this way before and I have been 3 months late before and caught them back up so I want to know my rights do I have any ???
Comments United States Equipment Leasing & Financing
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

20th of Feb, 2013 by   foxygrandma +1 Votes
You've been late for the last six months. Being sick and in the hospital doesn't mean that when you owe some business money, that they should be understanding of the problem. You owe them the money for their merchandise, therefore, they have the right to either repossess their items or demand payment. You say you didn't have a cell phone while in the hospital----if that is the case how were they contacting you, in order to tell you all of the things you feel are unfair.
 20th of Feb, 2013 by   Jbutcher78 +2 Votes
Not paying your bills and they want their stuff back...weird...
 3rd of Sep, 2013 by   Psmith93 0 Votes
i have been making payments on my 60 inch lg tv and stand. the last month i was a couple days late on my payment. now they have changed my payment date from the 15 to the 1st. can they legally do this??? please help
 16th of Sep, 2013 by   LuckyDogCares 0 Votes
Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for your message and I apologize for the delay in response. I am very sorry to hear about your troubles with your Aaron's account, the negative service your received, and the inconvenience this has caused. We take these matters seriously and I appreciate you for bringing these types of issues to my attention. I'd be happy to further assist you and look into this matter.

At your convenience, please send me an email to Response@aarons.com or contact me at 678-402-3403. Please include your name, agreement number, store location, and the best contact number to reach you. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,