logo

Heartland Model Agency
They ignore my calls.
2. (52 mins ago)
The Brick
No communication for payment protection plan
3. (56 mins ago)
Ericdress.com
Don't buy from this website ever
4. (1 hr 19 mins ago)
Advanced Air Solutions / Filter Queen
Devious Deceptive Sales Tactics
5. (1 hr 36 mins ago)
Everbuying.com
I was given a tracking number which I couldn't seem to track

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

4wheelonline.com Complaints & Reviews - overcharged and then failure to refund

4wheelonline.com Contacts & Informations

4wheelonline.com

Posted:    Tim Lockwood

overcharged and then failure to refund

4wheelonline.com
I purchased a warn winch almost a week ago (Janury 27th 2009) from 4 wheel online and then I received an email from the credit manager Sharon Burkhart from 4wheelonline.com complaining to me on how they can not confirm my physical address to ship it to. She then stated in an email, "after nine calls and as many reps" she finally got to talk to the right person at wells fargo about my physical address associated with the card and the order would ship soon.

So I went online to do some banking and I noticed three charges for $1587.59 making it a total of $4762.77. There were two extra charges that I never placed. So I immediately called the phone number listed on 4wheelonline.com website and told a sales rep named Albert of the two extra charges that they made by mistake and I then told him that he needed to have them removed immediatley because it was going to overdraft my account. He then responded, "no one is here right now to help you. They are at lunch." I then asked when they would be back and Albert then said in an almost hostile tone, "They'll be back when they get back." Now, I have my own business and I never would talk to a client this way especially if we charged their account three times for something that they only ordered once. So I said to cancel the original order and cancel the entire thing.

I called back a couple hours later because I never received a confirmation email of the ordner being cancelled and I needed them to refund the two extra charges that were wrongfully charged on my account due to the incompetence of the employees at 4wheelonline.com. I asked for a manager and I got to speak to Arturo. Arturo said that everything has been cancelled and the pending charges would fall off of the account in a day.

So the next day I checked online again and sure enough three charges of $1587.59 were still on there. So I again called 4wheelonline.com and asked for Arturo and he then acted almost irritated to hear from me again. He then said that it wasn't their problem since they don't have the money and it only takes "the push of a button" for Wells Fargo to reverse the charges. So I then called Wells Fargo and spoke with a manager. She assured me that it was the fault of 4wheelonline.com and to call them because they had not refunded anything to my account.

So I again called 4wheelonline.com back and asked for Arturo and demanded that they take care of the problem because they are going to cause me an overdraft fee because of the two extra charges that they charged me by mistake. Arturo then stated, "well, you should watch your account better." I immediately responded stating that there would not be a problem with my account if their employees didn't keep running my card for multiple fradulant charges. He then said to give it another day.

So again I gave it another day and sure enough the charges are still on my account and 4wheelonline.com has not refunded anything. I since have called and am told the Arturo the manager and Sharon Burkhart the credit manager are at lunch. Even if I call in the mornin or before closing they seem to be always at lunch. I have also sent a number of emails to both of the manager with no response. So long storey short I am still out of $4762.77 thanks to 4wheelonline.com.

My advice to any of you wanting to purchase anything from 4wheelonline.com is don't get caught in the trap that I did and order elsewhere.

Tim Lockwood
707-888-2859
Comments United States Cars, Parts & Vehicles
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

9th of Dec, 2009 by   TheTruthtellsall 0 Votes
Just to let you know they purchased products for them selves and then return damaged ones they been sitting on. And act like they recieved them damaged. Yes thats fraud
 9th of Dec, 2009 by   TheTruthtellsall 0 Votes
4 Wheel online is a Malicious Company that has been breaking the law for years. They False advertise all the time, for instance the Free Gas Card promotion... They never purchased one gas card in there history of that promotion, they simply lie and state there all out of Gas cards and they credit you back the amount promoted when ever they get around to it. Thats only if there pill popping accountant is capable of doing so. Not to mention there lack of Professionalism. Bob Heath the owner and ryan heath co owner thinks they can just speak to anyone however they want. That's from Customers to employees to Vendors. They should be sued for Harassment, Racism and discrimination to women. Do yourself a favor and never buy anything from them, they run several web sites out of the same dinky hell hole, Petstreetmall.com americanoutdoor.com, petproducts4less, and all the automotive 4 less web sites as well. They even have there slimy hands in powerpluslevelers.com. I wish the company would be shut down and the pervert of an Owner BOB HEATH be locked up.
thankyou

A Very Informed Customer
 2nd of Apr, 2010 by   drenolds 0 Votes
Had a similar situation and they were rude and not helpful in any way. THEY ACUTALLY SAID TOO BAD. I had my credit card company dispute the charges and I am refusing the shipment... I am cancelling my card because they said they will charge me a 35 percent restock fee plus shipping...do not order from them... just try to call them and see how long it takes for them to answer the phone and ask them about a product, you will quickly see the bad attitude and bad service...
 11th of Mar, 2011 by   Dissapointed!! +1 Votes
I purchased neoprene seat covers. Received the but the discription was not acurate so I sent them back. I filled out all the return paperwork that was supplied with the shipment. They charged me a 35% restocking fee because the claim I didn't fill out the returns. When I called, I was on hold for at least 15 minutes before anyone picked up. They told me the reason for the restocking fee is because I didn't fill out the online return form. How was I suppose to know there was an online return form if the there was one supplied in the box. They wouldn't budge on the refund amount! What a rip off. I can see how they make their money. I think that the manufactures should not do business with them. BE WARNED - Don't order anything from this company!
 3rd of Dec, 2012 by   DEESNUTS +1 Votes
I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY AMERICANS ARE SO IGNARENT
 20th of Jul, 2014 by   T Cell +1 Votes
I can't esteem fitting activity for the organizations stakes in regards to the appalling fulfillment for clients. Lack of awareness is exctasy. Ma'am, you see those auto parts on 4wheelonline on the grounds that I never do. Ignorance ignorant arrogant service.

How Countrywide Profited on Foreclosures