logo

411 Locals Contacts & Informations

411 Locals

Posted:    Brans25

google advertising rip off

After a year of phone calls and emails my google listings are still wrong. I spoke with them and they fail to follow through. Don't do it. Its a lot of work for a product that you can do yourself with less hassle.
Comments United States Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More 411 Locals complaints
411 Locals - fraud

Comments

16th of Feb, 2010 by   visionayer 0 Votes
I Agree!!! this Company must be stopped!!! Falsely charging for a free Google Service. Check out /URL removed/ for more RIP OFF REPORTs on this organization...
 18th of Apr, 2010 by   Mhelweg 0 Votes
NOTICE: 411 WEB DESIGN OF LAS VEGAS IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH 411LOCALS.
The band of crooks has been swindling folks out of there money, charging credit cards feloniously and using supplying our telephone number and help and support email address for 411LOCALS client who have questions or concerns. I've been contacted by numerous people demanding to know why I've charged there credit cards and wanting their money returned - threatened with lawsuits and not to mention destroyed my business. I cannot wait to see these hoods jailed.
 8th of Feb, 2011 by   Dbar Wireless 0 Votes
I singed up with them and they lost my file, and couldn't find my payment. I had to prove from by bank account that i had actually paid them. After this they promised to give me 2 free months and they still charged me for the next month, i was patient and gave them 2 weeks to refund the money and they still didn't do it. The most unrecognized company i have ever worked with, will never ever refer them to anyone!
 7th of Sep, 2011 by   consumer12345 0 Votes
while working on my clients files, i have come across these guys...and all their fake reviews to increase rankings..the bad part is companies don't even realize the reviews are fake, but consumers can tell...when you have a profile that has reviewed businesses from 5 different states on the same day and if you look at other profile reviews, they have reviewed those same places as well...horrible! consumers are finding this and then thinking the business themselves are adding the reviews...creates a huge problem for the business! why isn't google doing something about these guys? my only advice to businesses that have used them is to contact the bbb.
 16th of Mar, 2012 by   Henry Bautista 0 Votes
I complete dis agree in one way or an other you have to paid for advertising I do my own local but if you want to go beyond that you need to paid for services ether you pay google which do some google add where you pay per click or yelp, yahoo, or some body else I'm using 411 local for two years they do mess up from time to time but I'm right on all my advertising some times I do have to call couple of times to get it fix But I understand some times it is not their fault some times the search engine kick your listing out and you need some one to fix and that it is what I paid for they know how to do it and keep you in the first page and from that is up to you to get the biz I'm a straight up guy when costumers call I tell then where I'm located if they ask me if I have physical location I said no not on that city but I service that city else in my website I list my biz address I used 411 to get leads and I get then pays for their fee and then some
 17th of Oct, 2012 by   Mern lee Shepherd 0 Votes
yea the fee is tiny..but it is money..hate to waste any amount...yes you can probably do it yourself for free...but im not tec savey...you can build a house yourself for cheep also...or how about fix your car for free...i can do all of those easier than getting things done on the computer..i do towing..just started useing these guys..n so far the complaints from people that acctualy use em that iv read on here i can live with.. be cause if i even get a couple of extra calls a month..that would more than pay the hundred bucks...it would take me hours n hours to go on there n even list w google n set up a contact page n blaa blaa blaa what ever else i had to do to get it even on there..so if they even do half of what they claim ill be a happy camper..one local tow takes me 35 minutes..my time is better spent working on equiptment ..and makeing connections on the street..leave the computer world to someone else..if they dont help at all..i havent lost much..but i wiil be kinda mad..lol..ill let ya know if i can find this place again...A-Bomb towing...
 2nd of Aug, 2013 by   Deanna Chloe 0 Votes
I have been with 411 Locals for two years and my placement in Google+ and the listings on the internet have made my business grow. We have checked our placements in the city we signed up in on 411 Locals and we are consistently at the top of our roofing keywords. We track our ads and Google is always mentioned as a source.
 2nd of Aug, 2013 by   john dayes 0 Votes
MARIA NICHOEL Espinoza, MARIA AVERYHARDT, MARIA E AVERYHARDT, MARIA SAVANNHA Espinoza's owner of Mystical Tracers Hispanic Research Firm has many AKAs and addresses 3912 CHEYENNE AVE.
FLINT, MI 48507 2841. it look like her real name is MARIA NICHOEL Espinoza but she used Ms Maria Espinoza to scam everyone out of their hard earn money and everyone said she is in the country illegal. BEWARE OF THIS SCAMMER.
 15th of Oct, 2013 by   moralesa791 0 Votes
It gives me great pleasure to recommend 411 Locals. The attention to details and the best possible level of customer service have been excellent. Our company have been in first place on Google and we have received a lot of calls from new prospect clients. I don’t think you could find a better service than 411 Locals.

Sincerely
Alejandro M.
 4th of Feb, 2014 by   Bill McGarrett 0 Votes
411 Locals has helped my carpet cleaning business transform to a higher clientele base. After using other advertising companies I was not satisfied. I strongly recommend their services.
 5th of Mar, 2014 by   Tintrof 0 Votes
Ive been with 411 for 4 months.Am I happy no.I asked for a web site with specific requirements It still hasnt been provided in spite of changes Ive asked to be made.I am not in the top first page listings again I keep asking for a resolution but I always get fast talk and empty promises.My email account and link does not work and Ive asked several times for a fix.I am a handyman who does property management.But my site looks like a bath remodeler site.I was promised a fix .NOT.I was also promised a video and link I have yet to see this and how it will help as they promised.Do I feel good about the service?NO Fred F.
 1st of Apr, 2014 by   Acehigh +1 Votes
411 Locals is a rip off do not use them.
 17th of May, 2014 by   Paul_2014 0 Votes
How come 411 locals told me that they will place me on Angie's list and yelp...aren't my customers supposed to do that? When I asked about being listed in another area I was told to just use an address of a family member or friend that I don't even have to live there, because Goggle will only mail me something one time and won't check again. Seems a little fishy too me... I've been thinking about this and doing some research on the Internet since I talked to them a few days ago.
Also when I asked how they got my number...they gave me some story.

Traveling's Hidden Expenses