logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
CoreTech International
Only exists on paper and bogus websites
2. (0 mins ago)
Planet Caravan
didn't ship order or return emails, voicemail box full
3. (1 mins ago)

Posted:    SHAKIRA

insurance claim poor service

South Africa
alg@telkomsa.net
WE HAD A BURGLARY ON THE 26 OCTOBER 2008, WAS A SUNDAY AFTERNOON AROUND 4PM. WE DID THE USUAL THINGS CALLED IN THE SECURITY COMPANY, WHO CALLED IN THE COPS, TO CUT A LONG STORY SHORT...MY NIGHTMARE STARTED WHEN WE SUBMITTED OUR INSURANCE CLAIM.THE NEXT DAY.. I WAITED 3 DAYS NO FEEDBACK, CALLED THE CONSULTANT HANDLING CLAIM, HE HAD NOT AT THAT STAGE CALLED THE POLICE STATION OR THE SECURITY COMPANY FOR THE CASE NO OR ADT SECURITY FOR ANY RELEVENT INFORMATION. EVENTUALLY I GOT COPY OF MISSING ITEMS CASE NOS. ALL THAT WAS NEEDED & FAXED & EMAILED, DID THE NECESSARY.STILL NO FEED BACK FROM 1ST FOR WOMEN NEGATIVE OR POSITIVE. AFTER A NUMBER OF PHONECALLS ALL FROM MY SIDE, 15 DAYS AFTER THE ROBERRY, AN ACCESSOR WAS SENT TO MY HOME, HE SPENT TWO HALF HRS. TAPING STATEMENT COLECTING ORIGINAL SLIPS, BOXES & STUFF CHECKING ALARM SYSTEMS, ANYWAY ITS ALWAYS SOME EXCUSE NOT TO PAY MY CLAIM, EVERYTIME I VERIFY ONE QUESTION THEN ITS ANOTHER.TODAY 19 NOV.2008 NOW THEY REQUIRE A PANEL LOG REPORT FROM SECURITY COMP.(1STFOR WOMEN UR SERVICE IS NOTHING LIKE YOUR ADVERTS). I WONDER WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF PAYING INSURANCE ???

Comments South Africa Law & Civil Rights
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

14th of Jan, 2009 by   catreena +1 Votes
now you are in the worldwide "club" that has insider knowledge of the insurance industry.
all they DO is embezzle our money and when you live in an area that MANDATES car insurance, it's a simple FACT.
they do NOTHING...and we must pay for this under the rule of "law."
 17th of Aug, 2010 by   YONDELA 0 Votes
GOOD DAY

I HAVE A POLICE WITH 1ST FOR WOMANS INSURED MY CAR NOW I WASNT HAPPY FOR THEIR ASSISTANCE AND THE SERVICE IT DIFFICULT FOR THEM TO TOW MY CAR I VE SPEND MY OWN CASH AFTER THAT I END REPAIRING MY CAR THEY TOOK MY CAR WITH BARMPERS BUT NOW WHEN I WAS FIXING MY CAR I GOT TO BUY SECOND HAND BARMPERS

MY NAME IS YONDELA KOPOLO I WAS WITH NKOTHATSENG SEKHOATCHA ON THE POLICY .. PLZ HELP ME TO FUTHER LOOK MY COMPLAIN

MY CONTACTS 0738738964 EMAIL YONDELA.KOPOLO@GMAIL.COM
 17th of Aug, 2010 by   YONDELA 0 Votes
im yondela kopolo

12th of Nov, 2012 by   NADINE NATASHA GIBBS 0 Votes
I MET WITH AN ACCIDENT ON THE 3RD OF OCTOBER, I AM STILL USING THE BUDGET HIRED CAR SINCE THEN. I HAVE UNDERSTAND THAT FIRST FOR WOMAN NEEDS TO DO THEIR JOB AND RESEARCH BUT GEEE BUT THE COMMUNICATION IS HORRIFIC. THE CAR HIRE HAS NOW BEEN EXSTENDED +-5 TIMES. TODAY I CALLED AGAIN AFTER CALLING DAILY AND ZACK THE GUY HANDELING MY QUOTE IS NOT IN SO AUTOMATICALLY NO ONE CAN ASSIST ME - ANOTHER DAY. WILL I EVER KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING WIHT MY CLAIM, WILL THEY PAY OUT???????????????????DOUBT IT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR A REASON NOT TOO, I HAVE BEEN DEBT FOR A CAR I DONT HAVE AND PAID INSURANCE FOR A COMPANY THAT TREATS ME LIKE NOTHING...WHERE IS THE SERVICE :(

Mortgage Fraud & Credit Card Protection