logo

anna university
special class
2. (1 mins ago)
efreescore.com
I never received the score
3. (9 mins ago)
Kentucky Fried Chicken
Bad customer service
4. (14 mins ago)
Palliser Furniture
Leather sofa
5. (16 mins ago)
keranique hair regrowth
it's doesn't work at all, awful and steal your money

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

1and1.com, Colorado Complaints & Reviews - Extortion - 1and1 unfair business practice

1and1.com Contacts & Informations

1and1.com

Posted:    ClassActionAgainst1and1

Extortion - 1and1 unfair business practice

1and1
Colorado
I'd like to file a class action lawsuit against this company. Anyone with me?

1and1 is ruining people's credit if people let their subscription expire. That's crazy! I have plenty of hosting accounts on the internet, so I am very familiar with hosting policies. When a subscription expires, and your card is expired, your prepay doesn't go through. That then cancels the account. But I guess 1and1 finds that it's profitable to threaten people with a collection agency if they don't prepay for the next term without clicking the 'cancel' button, which is not even available on your control panel!

Anyone else think this is an unfair business practice? I think we should contact the Abbey Spanier law firm and file a class action lawsuit!
Comments United States Hosting & Web Design
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

19th of Dec, 2009 by   geek2010 0 Votes
yes it is very unfair. I'm with you. I have had bad experience with them too but differnt. I referred somone from the UK and never said anyting within their damn affiliate program that I have to signup for a seperate non us affiliate program. That is bullshit. I never got my money and they told me it was my fault. They dont care if you do them a favor. Those fucking assholes.
 22nd of Dec, 2009 by   ihate1and1 0 Votes
Iam with anyone willing to draw a class action lawsuit..this is a bullshit company..I hate it from the bottom of my heart!! I let my subscription expire and they still want to charge me by threats of a collection agency.
As some one mentioned earlier they are a bunch of assholes!!
 8th of Jan, 2010 by   San Diego Bob 0 Votes
Yes, they don't honor the cancellation policy, even after confirming my cancellation, they proceeded to bill me and now say that the cancellation didn't go through because I didn't transfer the domain.
 22nd of Jan, 2010 by   1and1sucks 0 Votes
I'm onboard, they suck and deserve to be sued!
 21st of Mar, 2010 by   crcusa@gamil.com 0 Votes
Guys, thank you for your insight. I was about to register 20 website doamin. When I thought to check customer support online and got your feedback. --- You Saved me from future torture
 30th of Jun, 2010 by   abyes 0 Votes
yes, I'm with you
 8th of Aug, 2010 by   EducatorCA 0 Votes
Yes, please tell me who to contact to file a class action lawsuit against 1and1.com. If they are not stopped they will ruin many people's credits and peace. I've been suffering from them 9 months. Their business practices make me sick.
Please advise how to start a lawsuit.
zoiariga@yahoo.com
 4th of Feb, 2011 by   hate1and1 0 Votes

1and1.com - 1and1.com

Stay far away from this company. Their customer service is horrible. Godaddy is way better
 7th of Mar, 2012 by   joelee 0 Votes
SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM 1AND1, COM IS A SCAM THEY ARE A COMPLETE RIPP OFF DO NOT HOST WITH THEM THEY WILL SCAM YOU TO THE MOON

BAD HOSTING COMPANY 1AND1.COM DO NOT HOST WITH THEM

THIS IS THE WORST HOSTING COMPANY AND THEY ARE A COMPLETE RIPP OFF. WHEN YOU FIRST JOIN YOUR CALL IS ANSWERED IMMEDIATELY

WHEN YOU BECOME A CUSTOMER THEIR WAIT TIMES ARE OVER AN HOUR AND IF YOU COMPLAIN THEY LOCK YOUR ACCOUNT.

DO NOT HOST WITH 1AND1.COM THEY ALSO CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD WITHOUT AUSTHORIZATION AND YOU CANNOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT

1AND1Q.COM IS A COMPLETE SCAM BEWARE AND DO NOT JOIN THIS LOUSY COMPANY FOR YOUR WEB HOSTING NEEDS

Twitter Hack