logo

Fraudulent Company

1-800-flowers.ca / Bloomex
Ontario
Canada
I went through 1-800-flowers.ca today. Didn't know it was associated with Bloomex. Boy did I get screwed.

I needed same day delivery service as someone had just lost a family member and I could not be there with them. I ordered around noon a nice bouquet. I received an email saying delivery would happen between 12 and 5pm today.

I spoke with Courtney who provided the business address for the company as 1-9 Capella Crt in Ottawa K2E 1A7. I expressed my displeasure with the fact the flowers were not delivered today. She said to check the confirmation email as It says the delivery is not guaranteed when outside of the normal delivery areas.

The email actually says delivery would be today between 12 and 5pm. I offered to show her the email and she said she doesn't need to see it.

I said I wanted to cancel my order. She laughed and said it was too late. She also laughed when I mentioned the "100% satisfaction guarantee" that is listed at the top of the website. She then hung up.

I emailed to cancel the order just to back myself up.

I called Visa and the first thing they said was whether I was disputing the charge by "Bloomex". I couldn't help but laugh as this confirmed to me that Bloomex was the company running 1-800-flowers.ca

I will be disputing the charge.
Comments Canada Flowers Delivery
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of May, 2013 by   Haydee T 0 Votes
TERRIBLE COMPANY! I ordered flowers to be delivered to my mother-in-law for Mother's Day on Friday, May 10th. I spoke to her today (Mother's Day) and they were never delivered. I tried calling the number listed for this company - 800-491-0671 and you get a recording saying their voice mailbox is full. Yes, I'm sure it is full - OF COMPLAINTS FROM DISSATISFIED CUSTOMERS LIKE ME! BEWARE! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! IT IS A SCAM!! I will be disputing the charge on my credit card and will refuse to pay anything to these crooks!

Phishing Scam Goes Through Area Phones