logo

Little Fashions Boutique
EXTREMELY POOR SERVICE!!
2. (2 mins ago)
Identification Consulting
non delivery of paid-for documents
3. (3 mins ago)

Weedman Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Weedman - Colorado - guarantee not honored, fraudulent service

Posted: 2012-07-17 by    irate56
This company offered two lawn treatments, a spring fertilisation and weed treatment, for the price of one on a Groupon style website. Some six weeks following the weed treatment (which, I was assured contained a pre-emergent to prevent weed seedling sprouting), I counted 103 dandelions, patches of black medick, yarrow, great swathes of crabgrass and lawn spurge. I complained and following several unanswered phone calls and a no show appointment, he finally turned up. His view was that this was normal. Dandelion seeds, he informed me, have a three year life. No comments on why the pre-emergent didn't...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Colorado Complaint category Home & Garden

Weedman - North Carolina, Salisbury - Harassment

Posted: 2012-01-27 by    corrinedk
Their group came through our community last night, without a permit for solicitation. I answered my door, and after nicely saying no thank you and please don't leave anything here, I was met with a nasty response. I closed my door (unknown to me, my dog had gotten out), and the kid told me he will be taking my dog (WHAT??). I opened my door again, walked up to him and told him to get off my property. Well, he refused. He turned to me and said "You don't intimidate me". Being that I'm 37 and disabled, it's a pretty crappy thing to say to someone. Bullies like that are...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, North Carolina, Salisbury Complaint category Home & Garden

Weedman - They have threatened me to contact a collection agency

Posted: 2011-09-02 by    Denarez
WeedMan has called me this summer that I should pay them for the lawn care services that they had provided in my previous home address when I used to rent last year! I have never ordered any products from them or signed any contract with them. Even I was not aware of the existence of such company until they called me this summer! Amusing enough that I did not even receive any bills when I lived in the previous rental house!They are such rude that now, after several phone calls, they have threatened me to contact a collection agency!How do you reckon I should get rid of this scam company?!...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Business & Finances

Weedman - Ontario, Toronto - scam billing

Posted:    Fallahi
I have never ordered any products from them or signed any contract with them. Even I was not aware of the existence of such company until they called me this summer! Funny enough that I did not even receive any bills when I lived in the previous rental house!
How do you think I should get rid of this...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Canada, Ontario, Toronto Complaint category Home & Garden

Weedman - Ontario, Hamilton - A EXTORTION FROM WEEDMAN

Posted:    Arronl
PLEASE PLEASE SPEND ONE MINUTE TO READ THIS!!!

I also have the same problem with this WeedMan company, It started on this Febuary when my parents received a bill of $144 dollars from WeedMan, the letter says a fertilizing service has been done on my grass. but the bill is on my sister's name who had been moved out 3 years ago. I thought this company must make a mistake or anything. so I discarded the bill and threw it away.

But just right after a month I received another bill for $80 dollars it says a pesticide service had been done to my grass. since nobody in...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Canada, Ontario, Hamilton Complaint category Unauthorized Charges

Weedman - Ontario, Barrie - Poor organization

Posted:    disappointedInOntario
I KNOW THIS IS A LONG POST, BUT TRUST ME IT WILL BE WORTH READING! IT CAN SAVE YOU A LOT OF HASSLE.

This company proved initially to be good to use. I guess as the economy started to dwindle so did the service. I had my lawn sprayed with weed control and it seemed to work fine but only for a few weeks. I called and voiced my concern that perhaps they had not sprayed enough (given that I had used this company for several years in the past and never had an issue). The female on the other end of the phone was not only rude, but blamed me in an almost attacking way, stating that I was...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Canada, Ontario, Barrie Complaint category Unauthorized Charges

Health Care Reform: What Now?

Latest Groups