logo

LK Jewelry Designs http://www.promolk.com
Horrible Quality Ring, Worse Customer Service, RIPPED OFF
2. (1 hr 46 mins ago)
Jenna, the Astrologer
Don't fall for her emails
3. (2 hrs 11 mins ago)

Vindale Research Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Vindale Research - California - vindale surveys

Posted: 2013-02-15 by    Lorraine Williams
02/15/2013 I lorraine williams did not get paid today.
vindale researce owes me 50.00 for my surveys i worked on and i received a email stating vindale only pay out on the first and the 15th so today is the 15th and did not receive my payment. I was advise to send thee complaint in first before i take action. my email is lorrainewilliams57@yahoo.com. please respond...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, California Complaint category Online Surveys

Vindale Research - Sends personal information to outside sources without your permission

Posted: 2012-05-10 by    bwindi
When I signed up for Vindale Research, I was asked to answer a few questions to complete my member profile, one of which was if I was interested in receiving a subscription to Forbes magazine for an 80% discount. I checked yes, expecting to get a link or more information sent to me, but I got far more-- without my consent. Imagine my surprise when the first issue of Forbes Magazine showed up in my mailbox! I had never filled out a subscription form at any point, so Vindale Research sent my address and who knows what else to Forbes magazine and automatically subscribed me to a magazine. I ended up...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Surveys

Vindale Research - New Jersey, Pedricktown - Fraud/Misleading Information

Posted: 2011-12-20 by    Dale Goldberg
I have been completing Survey after Survey for this company and after 10 to 15 minutes of answering questions, I get a screen saying I did not qualify. Okay but I GAVE THEM ALL THE INFORMATION ALREADY!!! Which means they just scammed me out of all my information first, then they don't pay me the $1 or $5. per survey!
On the other hand if I use my credit card, they are more than happy to pay the $1. or $4. Why do I need to subscribe to a service when they only want me to evaluate it?
I have earned $37.75 to date. According to Vindale Research I can NOT request payment until I reach...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, New Jersey, Pedricktown Complaint category Scam Contests

Vindale Research - North Carolina - You CAN make money from Vindale!

Posted:    missinugianna
As for Vindale, ...You CAN make money!!! When you have to submit the required info for the survey, ...YOU ONLY HAVE TO WATCH OUT FOR THE SURVEYS THAT ASK YOU FOR A CREDIT CARD!!! THERE ARE SURVEYS ON THE SITE THAT DO NOT REQUIRE ONE!!! I found this out because I don't have a credit/debit card!! I was forced to only complete the ones that don't require a card...AND I'M STILL GETTING PAID!!! I have over $70.00 in my account at this point and I only have about $50.00 more dollars until I can request my first payment. I don't understand why this concept is hard to understand...The...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, North Carolina Complaint category Online Surveys

Vindale Research - New York, New York - Another 'members' personal information was made available to me through Vindale making me suspicious that my information is shared sans per

Posted:    symphonymommy
I received an invitation to join Vindale Research via email. Normally I do not respond to these types of offers but stupidly answered this invitation. Within a week I was inundated with phishing and spam emails.

After opening a techinical support ticket about a survey problem ( which was never resolved by their online tech "Rosie") I received an email about my 'open ticket'. Upon logging into my Vindale account I discovered that another ticket was open. I reviewed the information to discover that the information including First Name, Last Name and email address...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, New York, New York Complaint category Online Surveys

Vindale Research - Scam

Posted:    Uzume
Vindale Research, also known as SayForExample Inc, Paid Samples and Survey 4 Profit is not a research company at all. I doubt any of the forms you will fill in actually go anywhere but the trash file on vindale's server!

They are quite simply the same as completing "yes and no" boxes one receives for services on advertising sites. The only difference is, they offer you money to buy services or apply for credit cards.

The small print ensures that they can disallow 99% of payments. For example, you will only receive your payment if a credit card approves...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Employers

Vindale Research - You will not make money from them

Posted:    Bob
When you complete offers, you will have to give out your credit card number and spend money. You will not make money from them, so it's a scam....

Vindale Research - Online scam

Posted:    Robert
I actually did receive one payment of $50 from them. The idea is that payments are sent in $50 increments, so if you earn $114 (like me) you'll get paid $100 and the other 14 will roll over towards your next payment.

Well when you do surveys they are clicked (meaning you've clicked the linked) but you don't get paid until they're verified. I've shelled out a lot of money and took the surveys and all and I've been waiting for months for this stuff to be verified and it still hasn't been. My mother has done the same thing, and my dad too.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams

Vindale Research - Utah - Business Partners

Posted:    Kerry
I thought I would try online surveys to make money through Vindale Research. I tried the Extreme Acai Berry 14 day Trial. I cancelled twice 9/22/08 & again on 10/8/08 after seeing an unauthorized charge of $8.51. The second time I called 14 times busy I then caught a break in the evening 5:00pm was on hold for 50 minutes the music was hideously loud. I spoke with a very nice woman & was told PriceLimbo is automatically purchased when you trial Extreme Acai Berry. She then cancelled the account & gave me a confirmation number. I noticed another $8.51 charge on 11/3/08 & researched the internet for...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Utah Complaint category Unauthorized Charges

VIdeo Game Console Buying Guide