logo

Gentle Giants of the South
Deception
4. (49 mins ago)
UKPI - Tim Burchell
UK Private Investigators - UKPI - Tim Burchell - Took my money but did not provided me with the information
5. (50 mins ago)

URGENT@TARA-MEDIUM.COM Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

URGENT@TARA-MEDIUM.COM - New York, New York - Scam

Posted: 2011-08-19 by    Philip W. Zyrski
I've received numerous e-mails from urgent@tara-medium.com of how I have dark forces that's preventing me from making the money I deserve. It goes on to say that this dark force could be eliminated with the "Supreme Magical Ritual" that would set me free from this bad influence....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, New York, New York Complaint category Psychics & Mediums

URGENT@TARA-MEDIUM.COM - did not receive anything for my money

Posted:    Mary McKenly
I have paid for a reading never received it. I paid by my Master Card CAD29.95 The order ID #1268374283 I have asked to be reimbursed and have written twice to no avail getting an answer.I want my credit card reimbursed and somebody needs to do something about this scam The order was placed on 2010-08-17 Can you do anything about this. I am not paying for something I am not getting.

Sincerely

Mary McKenly...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams

Avoid Customer Spots Phone Bill Scams