logo

Unilever Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Unilever - Knorr Soupy Noodles

Posted: 2012-02-15 by    cham_malla

Recently purchased a Knorr soupy noodles 5 in one pack. Where they said 1 free for 4 packs. Got it from the Laughs Sun Up, Kohuwala (Sri Lanka).
Cooked one and it smelled like kerosine mixed and under assumption it was my fault I opened up another pack. Then I found that pack even before cooking smells the same. Therefore got one pack with a hole to smell and figured its some chemical that is mixed with the packing.
I suspect that these are given off as clearance sales for...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Sri Lanka Complaint category Food

Unilever - pathetic service

Posted: 2011-05-19 by    ushmendra
below is the mail written again to pure it for their non responsive pather customer support and tech team.
Dear Team, Though at last a i got a call from you guys and also from the service engineer(so called). he visited my home and said everything is good and i am just assuming its not working. i made him taste three water glasses. from from the pure it one from the tap and one from the other filter. there was difference in the taste. also told him earlier water filtering used to take some time, but now the water just comes down from top to bottom in no time. either its an innovation in the...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country India Complaint category Other

Unilever - No response to leaking tins of Axe Spray

Posted: 2011-01-20 by    Ruggi
I purchased 3 tins of Axe Spray from my local Shoprite and within a month 2 tins were empty although they had never been used. I sent an email to Unilever asking if they had any issues regarding leaking tins and I heard nothing. I emailed them a second time and they knew nothing about the first email so i sent another one and all they say is they will get back to me. Well 3 weeks has turned to 3 months. So much for Customer relations....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Health & Beauty

Unilever - California - notification for cash aid

Posted:    TaraQ
Government Buildings,
Otley Road,
Leeds LS16 5PZ.
Notification Centre.
NOTIFICATION FOR CASH AID
Dear Sir / Madam,
This is to notify you that you have been chosen By the Board of trustees of the Unilever Foundation
based in the Ireland, as one of the final recipients of a Cash Aid/Donation for your own personal,
education and business development, Unilever Company was established in 1866, and Unilever
Foundation was developed in 1936 by the Multi-Million groups, which was conceived with the objective
of Human Growth, Educational...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, California Complaint category Lottery Scams

Unilever - Nightmare service

Posted:    RimA43
Ordering products from UNILEVER is a NIGHTMARE.

They do not sell unsweetened decaf iced tea mix (url 418850) online nor can the nice people at the warehouse 630.343.0240 sell us that tea. So I must call the number on the package 888.547.8668.

In making five tries, after being cut off four times, I finally contacted with Cathleen - who put me into the system and then forwarded me to ext. 3513 so they could take my credit card info. Only I was disconnected again.

Cannot someone place and ORDER BY MAIL link on the on-line ordering website I'm waiting...

Unilever - Scam and cheating

Posted:    Valerie
I just wanted to add to the comments about how Breyer's ice cream made their container's smaller, but charge the same price. I was fairly upset when I discovered this because they know that people will have to buy their product anyway if they want the "all natural" ice cream at a decent price. The Walmart here does not sell Gifford's or other natural ice creams. Blue Bunny ice cream just can't compare, at least not with my family and friends.

Someone had a comment about "getting off our fat a$$es" and not eating so much ice cream. My family...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Food

Another Hidden ATM Bank Card Fee Scam