logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Merlin Loans
took money from my account
2. (0 mins ago)
CHEVROLET MOTORS WORLDWIDE LTD.
CHEVROLET Programs & Events Department
3. (10 mins ago)
ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India
Money2india: read this before you use the service!
4. (13 mins ago)
Tianshi/Tiens
Is product really working
5. (48 mins ago)
Sars
Incompetence and non willingness to help

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

supreme lending Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

supreme lending - Horrible Service

Posted: 2013-11-18 by    FIRST TIME HOME BUYER 87
Worst service I have seen, lets just say worked with Mrs. Cassandra Langley. Apparently we were not important enough to have our phone calls picked up, it took the company of the home builders until she texted them what was going on. It took so many reminders on what we needed done by us before she finally do her job. Closing was a nightmare, their were paperwork that was suppose to be signed way before closing. Lets just say closing that was suppose to be one hour turned into 5 hours. NO JOKE! WILL NEVER RECOMMEND TO ANYONE. EVER....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Business & Finances

supreme lending - Florida, Pensacola - scam

Posted: 2013-04-20 by    steve fournier
I talked to Page at supreme Lending and was told yes you qualify for a home loan and my wife and I found a house we wanted. I put money down paid for inspections and spent a lot of time getting my military loan paper work to them and was told everything was fine and we were to close in 5 days and today I received a phone call telling me the under writer would not approve our loan. Nothing changed from the beginning to the end and after we spent all of the money that we spent to be told you do not qualify is crap. There needs to be laws against lenders and the way they do business and how they let...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Florida, Pensacola Complaint category Loans

supreme lending - Closed their Doors

Posted:    M and T
My husband and I were working with Supreme Lending in MO to refinance our home. Everything was on target and we were expected to close before the end of the month. Our home was appraised on Tuesday. It was our understanding we would know within 48 hours what our home appraised for and when we should expect to close the loan. When we began calling the office in MO the phone was disconnected. Our loan officer would not answer the phone nor would reply to our emails.

I called corporate office and received the run around and was told to speak with Kevin Blair in Chattanooga, TN. My husband...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Mortgage Companies

supreme lending - Colorado, Boulder - Rude, hostile, agressive behavior

Posted:    Librarian C Keith
Never have I been treated so oddly, and so rudely by a business. I am actually freightened of this lender -- as in they may do something to cause my famully harm Here is teh odd (and "have too much time" ) email they sent. I was so polite to this man -- he just was like a bloodhound on a scent.

(her is his mail to me)

C. K.
I hope you choose to read all of this !

If you refi in 5 years what would be the point ? You told me yourself that you ‘’ Don’t need cash “ ‘’ and you don’t have...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Colorado, Boulder Complaint category Loans

supreme lending - Bad news

Posted:    Kronveldt
LendingTree got us to Ashford in Alpharetta in Aug 09 and then we experienced our first mysterious and worrisome delay. We were told that the business had changed to Supreme Lending and that delays were due integration issues.

We have very good credit, have been steadily employed etc and live in a very desirable neighborhood with stable, rising home prices defying the bust.

We were supplied with an acceptable GFE in September 2009, had a successful appraisal and submitted material for many separate additional and unexpected requests then were SCHEDULED TO CLOSE -the...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Real Estate

supreme lending - Process

Posted:    Donald Brier
I actually had a very good experience with Supreme Lending regarding their appraisal process, but I did want to post on this site because I had a negative appraisal experience at my local bank about a year ago.

Supreme Lending completed my loan really quickly and their appraisal was done by a very knowledgeable appraiser.

I wish I wouldnt have wasted my time at the bank last year, and would have just dealt with Supreme from the begining. that would have saved me a lot of money and headaches....

supreme lending - Minnesota, Coon Rapids - appraisal fee

Posted:    gwen pederson
i have been working with this company that promised me a refinance for 8mths!!! first i worked with todd and 3 days before we were supposed to close he cut off all contact with me. i called and spoke with the manager and they had grant take over my case.i had to re do everything!! including faxes which cost me more money!! between both on paper work i spent over 100.00!!! then i payed 450.00 for an appraisal and grant cut off all contact also, he actually called me just to let me know the loan was going through for sure!! the appaisal lady ann, said our house did not meet fha guidlines and she didn't...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Minnesota, Coon Rapids Complaint category Mortgage Companies

How to Ask for a Raise