logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
fret12.com
Seller refused to take items back
2. (32 mins ago)
offleaseonly
damage cars instead of a car
3. (32 mins ago)

Stevens henager College Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Stevens henager College - Utah, Salt Lake City - Diploma Mill

Posted: 2013-03-12 by    SHC Stinks
Stevens Henager College is a diploma mill. I have been attending Stevens Henager for almost a year now and I am unfortunately stuck with them because no reputable university will accept the credits I have already earned from Stevens Henager. Most of the curriculum in my classes is so old that when I take tests on my courses, I can find all the answers to my test questions simply by using the questions as keywords in the Google search engine. Most of my teachers rarely ever respond to my questions and for the most part, post a few responses in the discussion posts for the courses and use form letter...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Utah, Salt Lake City Complaint category Colleges and Universities

Stevens henager College - International Office Ripp off and Mismanagent

Posted:    bbiquire
Indeed our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter, I have decided to voice my complaints in order to protect prospective, young, and novice International students who aspire studying in United States of America.

The main complaint is that this culprit campus offers expensive and substandard masters degrees (you tend to wonder if they are in the business of education or are opportunistic exploiters of international students from dire circumstances like high unemployment rates in their home countries). This is like professionally instituted modern day...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Colleges and Universities

IRS Warns Of E Mail Phishing Scheme