Smart Retailing Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Smart Retailing / Rude agents and I haven’t got promised things

Ne
Neiren on 2014-04-09
I received the phone call from company Smart Retailing. They offered voucher books, magazines, gift cards and etc for $78 per months, and the contract was for 14 months. I paid for two months as the rep asked me, but I still haven’t received promised books, magazines and other things. I got only 2 magazines, but I never ordered them. Also when I called them, the rep spoke with me in very rude manner and was unhelpful. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Let’s share views about this company.

Smart Retailing / Free trial is just a bait

Fu
Fuzzuppi on 2013-05-21
7.http://www.scambook.com/report/view/240967/Smart-Retailing-Complaint-240967-for-$29.90 I was online and i signed up for a free trail.I only had to pay a few dollars for shipping. Next I had a pending transaction on my debt from a subscription it didn't say who it was. I made a claim to my bank asking who was charging me and they didn't help. They told me that it hasn't been charged. But they ended up charging me later on. The bank only give me a new I found an offer from Smart Retailing and according to the conditions I had to cover only shipping expenses. I entered my bank...
Contact Us