logo

Knowledge Source
Scammers; Jon Giann and Dymphna Boholt
4. (3 hrs 8 mins ago)
Mbi - Probiller.com
Charged me monthly for something I don’t know.
5. (3 hrs 23 mins ago)
Fisher & Paykel DCS 5 burner stove
Defective stovetop and no way to get it repaired or replaced!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Service Master Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Service Master - faulty service

Posted:    punnet bansal
hi
i am puneet bansal owner of maruti sx4 zxi model and i want to file a complaint against sevice master situated in jahangirpuri ssi industrial area in Newdelhi they had serviced my car in the month of october 2009, after that the gear and cluth of the car stop working and i file a complaint against it, they respond to my query really fast which is appreciable and the technical mentioned it to me that it is there fault and explained to me that they forget to put some kind of pin in the gear and you can use the car there is no problem in it after few months the cluth and the gear completely...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country India Complaint category Car Service Centers

Service Master - They forgot us

Posted:    Valerie
After having a leak in our 2nd home on property discovered, Service Master diligently came out. The proceeded to set up blowers, fans, water extracting machines...They came back one time to check..and that was Friday..they neglected to return for 5 days!!! I asked the husband..do they always leave the machinery running so long! NO! They forgot us!!!...

AIG Fraud Perpetrated on the U S by Dodd Franks amp Pelosi