I ordered about $300 (CDN) worth of SK-II products. As this brand is
very expensive and selection is limited in Canada, I was looking to save
a bit of money. The prices seemed reasonable (mistake #1). I've
ordered items from China online in the past (strawberrynet, etc), and
really didn't have any negative experiences other than extra shipping
time which is understood...so I decided to take my chances. This
company looked to be quite big with happy customers from the limited
research I did beforehand.The bulk of the items I ordered were
for a trip I was taking and ordered...
- You order a pizza; the estimated delivery time is 30 minutes
- You wait and wait; it's past 1 hour now so you call up and make enquiries
- Customer support tells you to continue waiting while they take no action
- You wait and wait; nearly 2 hours now. Customer support says hmm I can check but will take me another couple of hours
- You are later informed that ooops, somehow the pizza didn't make it to your place. You now have the following options
a) They can send your pizza again but there's an additional delivery charge, or
b) You can cancel the order...