logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Leor Skin Care
They started to steal from us
2. (38 mins ago)

Paschall Truck Lines Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Paschall Truck Lines - Bad place to work

Posted:    ptlsucksdick
this is the by far worst place anyone could ever work. this place has no communication skills at all and god forbid you get the director Larry. This guy is a total jack ass. He thinks he is God and what he says goes. He will try to make you run illegal just to get a load somewhere that cant be delivered anyway. He will even threaten your job, over the phone of course, if your dont play by his rules. He seems to forget that the drivers arent regulated by him. They are regulated by the Federal Government. I hope anyone even thinking about going to work for this two but, redneck, inbred company that...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Bullying and Harassment at Work

Paschall Truck Lines - Kentucky, Murray - monies owed

Posted:    boondocker1230
Let me start by saying that promises made aren't always what you get. When I went through orientation with PTL they promised alot of things.First and foremost that we as drivers were first priority. When you hit the road for them, suddenly you become a kicking post for them. I worked for PTL for about seven months. In that time, I was denied numerous funds and payment, that I had coming to me. From my first paycheck, to my last paycheck something was missing on virtually every single one. Short hauls that came across the qual com. I never got them. Miles that I drove, I never got them. When...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Kentucky, Murray Complaint category Unauthorized Charges

Paschall Truck Lines - Utah - crap ass company

Posted:    M
i worked for PTL from 6/1/07 to 9/30/07 and the people who dont have a complaint about this company are very lucky in my book. the people that run PTL are the rudest non caring people you will ever meet at a trucking company, exspecially the dispatchers! my dispatcher's name was jessica i believe. she was absolutley out of line how she would talk to the drivers. she didnt just talk to me like this but other drivers as well that i came across said the same thing about her. when i finally had enough of her mouth and decided to stand up for myself i get sent to see one of the head honchos where...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Utah Complaint category Bullying and Harassment at Work

Ways to Avoid Increasing Bank Fees