logo

NOPALXIN 500 HC Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

NOPALXIN 500 HC - Utah - weight lose

Posted: 2012-02-26 by    kit mcleod
i got this mailing and thought hummm sounds to good to be true but what the heck after 7 yrs of being morbidly obese i'm willing to try anything. i thought hey ill look up the company first, then i was looking at meds and vitamins my roommate takes and seen one called nopal u can get it in the health food store, so i asked him if he had noticed any weight loss when he was taking it and he said no, he wasn't even aware you that it was good for that, he told me he used it for his blood sugar and cholesterol levels, but I thought l would look it up anyway. Glad I did. Sorry your having such...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Utah Complaint category Health & Beauty

NOPALXIN 500 HC - Minnesota - no weight loss at all, cannot get a refund

Posted:    Deedee3941
The product and "Dr Simonetti" guaranteed weight loss or your money refunded. I did not lose anything and am trying to get my money refunded, but there is no phone number in their advertisement and "Google" cannot locate the company.
Can you help me? At least post my complaint so others don't lose money.
Thank you.
Diane O'Donnell...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Minnesota Complaint category Weight Loss Products and Programs

New Cedit Card Scam