logo

MaSon
Dating
3. (6 mins ago)
ArcTrading
Don’t invest and deal with these criminals
4. (20 mins ago)

NFL Jerseys Whole Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

NFL Jerseys Whole - All items not received and will not return emails

Posted:    nanakiger
Ordered 14 jerseys from seller, after multiple emails with seller stating I had not paid for the items, which had been paid for thru PayPal. One email was even vulgar. Received 8 of the 14 jerseys with no refund or explanation as to why the order was not filled completely. And no answers to emails since regarding the shortage of the shipment. Total paid was 314.?? and refund should have been 119.40. So..to keep from being ripped off DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER!!!...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country China Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Acc

NFL Jerseys Whole - NFL Jersey Ripoff

Posted:    FrankTriggiani13
I purchased 18 NFL jerseys from this website. They split my order into 3 boxes each with a tracking number. One of the boxes (with 10 jerseys) did not make it to my house. The post office has told me that I have to have the seller file a claim and that I am unable to do anything about it. I filed a complaint with paypal and the seller stated that they would reimburse me and responded within 1 minute asking me to remove the complaint from paypal. I told them that when I received the 10 jerseys, or a credit for the jerseys that I would remove the complaint. They are no longer responding to my emails....

5 Tips on Finding a Reliable Automobile Repair Shop